Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychosis due to crossfade?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jo shmo, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I just finished my second year of college and am relatively new to weed. I am 19. I tried a couple hits from a friends joint last summer but didnt get high probably because i didnt inhale right. My first high was near the end of the school year before finals week. I had a dime joint of BlackBerry kush myself and it was awesome. I bought an eighth of sour on the last day of school to spread out over the summer from the same guy. I maybe smoked 5-8 times, usually before sleeping since then.
    Near the end of last month my cousin who gets high and drunk all the time came over and i decided to treat him to some of my bud. He convinced me to get really drunk to after we were already high. We were kinda messed up in front of both our families so i had some stress trying to act cool. It was ok but the next day i felt off as if i were still high. The head high was gone but i was slightly disoriented and had a bit of a body stone. It got worse over the next few days and it went from feeling dreamlike to me thinking i was in a permanent dream that i could only escape by sleeping and waking up.
    It went on for close to a week until finally my parents got help from police to force me to go the hospital since i was too scared to leave home willingly. My parents said they drug tested me and to my surprise it came negative. It could probably be because I dont smoke often, i had a week to sober up, and as i was undergoing the psychosis, i was sleeping a lot and may have sweat it out from being under the covers...or they didnt test for THC.
    I did not get admitted to a psyche ward even though they wanted to because my parents fought to keep me out of one. I only got home 2-3 days ago and my parents have been giving me a small red pill twice a day that starts with an R at .05mg dosage. I dont remember the name.
    Moving forward i dont know if i should tell the psychiatrist i will soon see that i got crossfaded. I also dont know if that was the likely cause or if was just bad weed or if it was all caused by stress because ive been trying to transfer to a new college and am still scrambling to get everything done and set up and trying to act normal infront of our families while faded.
    Please let me know what you think the cause was and if you think i should tell the doctor i got high and drunk even though the drug test came negative.

2. Don't take the pill, don't tell some psychiatrist, and fuck the police. You just got fucked up bud, everyone does at some point. Sounds like you're a lightweight at both smoking and drinking (no offense, just from what I've gathered) and you overindulged. You don't need some bullshit fluoride pill to sedate you and "correct" you. Be easy man. A man gotta stand to learn to be a man on his own, do what you want to do its your body.

3. The Red Pill? Was there a choice to take the blue one?

It's the Matrix man they are trying to awaken you to the real.

Seriously tho just try to chill you got high and drunk and the feeling or memories are still with you. They'll fade.

4. Take your meds and stay out of movie theaters please.

5. Naah bruh it just goes like this;

bud before beer, you're in the clear

beer before bud, you're in the mud.

you just fucked up the order and had a bad time