Psychology FTW

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hisairness, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Ok, so a little background before I begin this story. My mom has never been that strict with me. I pretty much do as I please most of the time. I wanted to smoke at home so I thought I would try sort of a loosely based experiment using the foot in the door phenomenon. At this point I had already been smoking regularly.

One day I decided to just bring marijuana into the conversation, I brought up new reasearch, non-addictive nature, things like that. At first she was not very receptive to it. But as I kept introducing new information, I got "my foot in the door". Fast forward to two weeks ago and she catches me in the act. We talked and she realized that it was beneficial to me.

Now fast forward to today. I had just checked my tracking info for my herbies order at work. It had been delivered!! I was so excited. But when I get home there's nothing there. No package. I ask my mom and she denies anything had came. I search through some stuff looking for them. Finally, she confronted me. Turns out she had them the whole time. She gives me the illegal speech and wants to return them. Using my charisma and charm... I just convinced her to let me grow!!!! She will even water/feed them for me!

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. So what's ur point

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Don't get your mom in trouble with the police because you want to brag about growing and how you can manipulate her. Saying it online is one thing but make sure you keep your business to yourself in the real world. People legit go to prison for growing so take it seriously. You seems to have a good thing going don't fuck it up by bragging