Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychologist Talking BS!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hxrguitar, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I gotta say: I see posts all the time from guys that just wanna smoke weed and they don't care who knows, and they don't think it through. Then they get in some shit and they come crying back here to GC "What am I gonna do? Am I gonna pass my drug test? Am I going to jail?"

Number one thing stoners need to do, for yourself and the rest of us stoners, is get your shit together and don't fuck it up. It's still illegal. You are in an even tighter spot if you are living on someone else's dime or you're still in school.

If you're going to smoke while you have that entire deck stacked against you, you need to serious think like a ninja or a spy. You need to be careful to the point of paranoid. The problem is, a lot of you don't think about the consequences.

Legal: misdemeanors can cost you a couple thousand in bail, get your car impounded, and a host of other shit, as well as get you probation, community service, and court ordered classes and treatments. You can also score jail time with a misdemeanor. Is there anyone out there that thinks jail is no big deal?

Felonies will change your life forever. You will pull a felony if you get intent charges or something similar for having over a certain amount, having it divided into smaller bags, have a scale nearby, things like that. If you get convicted of a felony, not only will you possibly do PRISON time, not jail, PRISON, but you will also be screwed for any kind of federally guaranteed loans or grants for school, you will be ineligible to enlist in the military, and you will NEVER get a decent job again.

If you get busted, you need to do what men do: they suck it up and do what they have to do (my apologies to the girls but this is mostly a male issue.) If you have to stop smoking, stop smoking. If you have to attend classes or do community service, do it. Don't fuck it up because you will just make it worse. Don't be a baby and get all caught up in the immediate gratification thing. If you can't stop smoking weed for a few months to ensure your continued ability to enjoy the herb down the road, then you have a problem and need treatment anyway.

And most of all, you need to get your life in order, get out from under someone else's thumb, and handle your own shit in your life. The more you fuck up, the more you're going to be taking orders from your folks, a judge, a PO, or a prison guard. Trust me, that's not where you want to be.

Get independant, then you can do whatever the fuck you want.

2. bring in facts, from good sources and present them to him. He can't kick you out for not doing anything wrong.

3. LoL @ glass straighten up and fly right you damn stoners rant

4. he CAN recommend more drug treatment to your parents, so if you are living at home definitely don't buck the system. Can he recommend it to the judge is the question. I have heard it happening with parents being told their kid is difficult to treat, that they have a bad drug problem etc.

on a different note... why does weed not cause black lung and cigarrettes do? Because weed is a broncialdilater sp? and lets the tar pass through unhindered. I think cigarrettes also constrict the lungs, but I'm not sure. Also THC is absorbed quickly in the lungs whereas tar and the carcinogens take more time to absorb, so you shouldn't hold your breath so long. Sorry I have no source for this I just recently read this in two studies posted on GC and can't find the references.

Also would someone give +rep to GlassClown? He says some meaningful, relevant, and pertinent shit sometimes. Sorry I can't rep you myself.

Sammy