Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychological issues, help lease.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedhigh, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Hello, first of all, great forum, thanks for all the previous help and hopefully for the up-coming one.

So I have psychological issues, no doubt there.. I live with my parents and I do not smoke weed as often as I want to, the thing is here..
    I had a bad bad baaaad experience once, where I was ashamed of who I am, how we are living, and it was like I have never known myself, my family, my house and as I moved around it, it was all new.. Talk about a bad trip.. After that, every trip was never the same as before that bad one. The thing is here, for the time I'm high I sometimes get overwhelmed with things going around me I just have so much fun I forget about it, but then as soon as that stops, I start thinking about life, how we live horrible, un-evolved at all, that life is in general not so good as we see it as, and that there are horrible changes needed... Every show/movie I watch seems so horribly fake, it takes a shit on my brain, then eats it and shits it again and repeats the whole process haha. Marijuana got me thinking, of where I would like to move, what I would like to do when I reach the financial state of moving away...
    I believe I have depression (probably Winter Depression), but I'm trying to solve it all, can you give me any tips on how to overcome depression (please do not advise seeing the doctor) and the things I stated above, for the ultimate high?

TL;DR:
    I don't think life is as nice as people see it, changes are needed, possible winter depression, how do I overcome this shit for full enjoyment of a high?

One of the things I absolutely adore when I'm high are adult cartoons (not hentai pervs!) like: BOONDOCKS, Southpark, Family Guy etc... and MUSIIIIIIC!

But why do I smoke you say? Because when I wake up the next day, I'm reborn, positive, happy, no signs of depression, will to work.. :smoke:

2. You live with your parents you have no idea how it is in the real world.

You think you have problems...

3. Actually, I am a super-down to earth person, very intelligent (not me flattering myself, but coming from psychologists, teachers, and friends), I have a good perspective of how the world works, because I am a student and a worker (I work weekends during the school year, an every vacation, during the summer vacation I work all the time, ofc I take some time off to catch a breath, but I choose to work on my own)

4. Smoke more weed?

5. [quote name='"weedhigh"']

Actually, I am a super-down to earth person, very intelligent (not me flattering myself, but coming from psychologists, teachers, and friends), I have a good perspective of how the world works, because I am a student and a worker (I work weekends during the school year, an every vacation, during the summer vacation I work all the time, ofc I take some time off to catch a breath, but I choose to work on my own)[/quote]

That's cool, I never said you where a bad person. But remember people always have it worst then you. Everything in Moderation.

6. Oh I know, it's not that I think my life sucks, actually I'm super proud of who I am, my family and everything, and I always give people speeches on how they shouldn't pity themselves cause' life can always be worse. It's the fact that all that happens when I'm high that bothers me, and yes I will smoke more weed, hopefully make it all better :smoke:!

7. I didn't realize this was only happening when you are high. In that case just try to relax and think about things that make you happy. Weed tends to make me over-analyze many things aswell. Just try to put them out of your mind and enjoy the high life.

8. yeah no shit the world has problems when thousands of people starve to death each day. Your overthinking this, smoke more weed and do stuff you like and you will have a good high

9. I don't know why you would not want to see a professional about your issue. If it is depression then you should address it. Your health is worth it. Don't use cannabis only as an escape.

10. Guess you guys are right..
    I was looking at this from the wrong way, instead of thinking of how to directly stop it, I should think of something to ''step'' over it.. Thanks guys, next blunt/bong/joint/edible I smoke/eat/hit is for all of you haha!:hello:

11. I fixed some of my psychological issues with another very natural, long used medicine that is unmentionable.

Wish I could order 'pizza' with them.

12. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']I fixed some of my psychological issues with another very natural, long used medicine that is unmentionable.

Wish I could order 'pizza' with them.[/quote]

This is true. I would recommend this aswell.

13. can someone PM me what this is?

14. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

can someone PM me what this is?[/quote]

You ever had pig intestines wrapped In mushrooms? Taste paper bags.

15. With all the shit in this world, like pollution, animal cruelty, starvation, the economy, and other stuff that makes you angry at the human race, you need to chill out. If you can't directly affect it, fight it by not taking part in it

16. dude your depressed cause your mad about your living situation, your goal should be to move out. You need to make a plan to get out of your parents house. This is a way to make you feel better about yourself because your accomplishing something positive. Do that with little things that you can do right now, like cleaning your room, or cleaning your bowl or something good. After you start feeling good about yourself life will be better. Change your reality Bro!

17. It sounds to me like you suffer from depression. Either smoke more weed or accept the side effects of the happy pills your doctor will give you.

18. I used to worry about the state of the world. But honestly, we're only going to have a better world if we start by bettering ourselves.

How can you cheer someone else on if you can't even cheer for yourself sometimes :)?

19. if you are disgusted with your life, change it. Simple as that. what are you doing on here go outside and make a difference if you feel bad about yourself or what your doing.