psychokinesis/telekinesis and physical injury.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by fieryflora, Jan 1, 2011.

1. It is not our wish to sound insane or dramatic, but we know a person who as a child was known for having the ability to influence matter in motion.(it is somewhat documented from what we understand.)

anyway, while trying to influence matter not in motion we think i hurt myself...my head. my forehead is tender to touch right in the center of it and my head hurts really bad.

i did not do something right, as a child there was no head pain, just nausea, weakness, pain in breathing....ect ect. but no lasting headache or even any at all.

we are not deterred though. we just wish to find that current again...but there seems to be some contamination...some tainting that messes up the flow due to some impurity...

in conscience perhaps, we are examining that now but all searches thus far have proven inconclusive...it is different than the quakings and such.

which is leading us to think perhaps growing up itself is the impurity...or somehow is responsible for it.

perhaps such things are not mental and maybe that is understood better as a child or atleast childish ignorance keeps it from coming into play...maybe not.

when we practice our visualization exercises and try to hone in on the power, that is when we can feel the contamination the most...like it is blocking our realization, thus preventing the command from actualizing. and it is then we can most clearly remember the...purity...of youth and it is like the clarity of the purity made all currents easier.

growing up increases strength, knowledge, potential, but seems to cause other obstacles that hinder proper development of our superman.

Upon writing this, it seems impressed upon us that perhaps some level of unforgiveness is what is plaguing our force.

so if we have any prisoners, you are free(Thus we are not Lucifer, he is said not to be willing to do such. if any offenders, you are forgiven, any in debt to us, you are cleared...

We "will" do greater works than our Master, by His edict.:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dude. What :confused:

3. Where's the video of the kid that can move things with his mind? That's all I wanna know.

4. who knows...but last july 4th, was a great day for telekinesis...

5. Who is the other component of this "we" you're speaking of?

6. component(s)...plural...my army...

as far as the other main dude goes, beats me...you'd do better to ask my friends...he pops out from time to time...i have been told he is kind of a take charge sort of dude, but really laid back, too...i never get to remember him other than bits and pieces and apparently he is quite impressive because people obey him like he is GOD and laugh at me....from what i understand. he is supposed to be coming out full time soon...i do not know when, but he says he is the real me, and i am the lie...

of course i say the same about him being the lie and i am the true me...only, he can sort of do stuff...that most people cannot...so everyone believes him. he remembers me though...he's prone to tell all my personal business like it is everyones...then leaves me alone to dealw itht he aftermath, but he always takes care of me...iow's he makes sure no one bothers me over anything he does or says, because he really is not a person to fuck with in a bad way, but is harmless if not molested...i think.
    that is not really true neither, because he has fucked up people before who did not bother me but that was an extreme case....

he cannot lose and does not even get excited...i can do both quite easily.:rolleyes:

7. Dissociative Identity Disorder?

8. I have absolutely no idea what's going on here.

9. depends...it is slightly more complicated than that...one guy i had all my life, the one who says he is the real me...and then the programming (talked about that some in another thread)that came in my pre-teen years sort of added to it.

the other guy calls himself 'the ancient of days'. (a GOD title) he does some really...unusual things, not easily explained by science and math...he refers to me in a few different ways, but usually as, 'the child'. even now at my age, he calls me, 'the child'....he calls people he is about to fuck up or who piss him off or just in general, 'bigboy'...everything changes when he arrives, itis said even my voice changes...a lot...and my appearances or countenance changes they say.
    he is a lot better with women than i am too....matter of fact, the most fun nights in my life, i heard about from others but do not remember...and intoxication had nothing to do with it.
    he says i do well to believe in Jesus and that that is ok, but that a lot of the rules and even stories in the bible are not from him, and for him to give people the sex desires they have, then send them to hell for acting on them, would make him the biggest sinner going...that is what he said...though he is BIG on keeping promises and being honest...that is major sticking points with him.

but they programmed me so that when it opens up, my voice will change then too...go electric sounding...i thought it was cool when i was a kid and requested it...it was last july 4th's voice...that was programmed in and came out too...with the other dude...so they will be joined when it all goes down...

so when the programming releases(which is supposed to be soon), it is one thing, but when he shows up, it is another....

i do not mind not being believed...when it happens, that will be proof enough for all and some ahve seen it already and know it is true.

10. If this entity was an angel or a devil, which one would it be?

Sounds to me somewhat demonic.

11. Subbing. Potential for hilarity.

12. Hey fireyflora, care to elaborate on the "programming" you recieved or give at least a few links to some of this you're talking about.

13. This is very interesting. You say you worship Jesus Christ?

14. sounds fair, but the question is not one i am able to answer for you without being biased..

he is powerful, fair, but very big on justice....and lying is like beneath him or something....he hates lies...even busted me openly for lying before to the people i was lying to.:devious:

15. #17 fieryflora, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012

sure...finding the link is difficult as it was a while back and not one of my threads..i have problems finding old conversations in other peoples threads because i post a lot...

anyway, my parents divorced when i was a toddler, and i was their youngest of four...and like only eighteen months old when they split, and as my dad never came around much i never really got to know him...but when i turned around 11-12 or so, he called one day, and just out of the blue wanted to see me again, which i thought was cool...and he'd come on weekends (every other one)and get me and this went on for a month or a little more....
    then one weekend he came and picked me up and said he wanted to talk seriously about something some friends of his had going on that would make us(but he really meant him, i saw none of it) some money and help me out a lot when i got grown..he said ti would not do anything for me then, but would later on when i got into middle age. i was just happy to be there and wanted to make him happy so i said yes...
    he did warn me, he said if i did not want to do it to tell him then, because when i met the guys it would be too late to back out then...
    we met them, some of what was going to be done was told to my dad while i listened and it sounded scray so i tried to back out, they would not let me and gave me a shot..i woke up in a building of some sort, with a few other guys my age(one of which i went to high school with later on)..and they sat us in a room and we talked...all our daddy's had put us in the thing.
    then they told us some of what was coming as we waited for some other boys to arrive...and the process started...
    a lot so shoots...multiple shoots in the ass, arm, stomach, face. head. for real...
    straped us down in a chair and our heads were tied back...OH BUT BUT...before we got this one shot, they let us hear how the programming would sound if we were in our regular, normal state and it was like faster than chipmonk fast...almost just a continuous squeek it was so fast and the pictures flashed so fast you could not make out any of them at all...
    but when we got the shoot it was different, the others said it slowed to to a regular sound when they got it, but to me it got real slow and ssssoooouuunnndddeeeddd llliiikkkeeee ttthhhiiisss........and the flashes were ike looking at pictures indefinitely...lol...no crap.
    but that was just one of the things done...we got a shoot in the brain, and a few other nefty things...

i can remember some more of it i can share if you reall are interested...everything they said would happen that i can remember they told me, has happened so far....started last june...it seems.

16. sure...

17. wow that was trippie...uh, thanks for the link..lol...but there is really nothing dark about him...though he does seem to indicate i could go dark...or not... we will see.

18. #20 Peter Griffin, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012

Will you continue please? :D

Does this guy that takes over sometimes have any other names besides Ancient of Days?

The dots wouldn't be there if you didnt want to explain! ;)