Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychoactive Plants

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chillax, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Considering the response to my last post ... what common plants (available at Nurserys and Garden Centers are psychoactive? Which are worth taking, and which aren't? Does anyone have experience with MORNING GLORY SEEDS? And, as always, detailed descriptions of personal experiences are encouraged. Thank you very much.

Peace.

2. Try finding some Coleus. Theyre pretty common and shouldnt be hard to find. When i smoked 2 bowls of this with another person i had light hallucinations afterwards, but what the craziest part was that my dreams were so incredibly vivid. That day later on i actually had to question myself whether or not my dream actually happened. I quickly realized it didnt though. Coleus is an herb often used to trigger lucid dreaming.

Edit: Plus they look really cool to.

3. I can definitely access a very vast amount of Coleus. What variety did you smoke? How long for the effects to kick in, and how long did they last? What were the effects and the NEGATIVE side effects?

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but I just want to know. Thank you.

4. Im not sure as to what variety, but if its of any help the exctract was a light yellow. Took a few seconds for the effects to start coming on, trip lasts and wears off in a couple hours. The peak for me lasted about half an hour. But then the dreams lasted all night. Negative for some might be that the dreams are just too real, some may not like that. Next morning just the usual fatigue that you get from smoking anything.

Heres the Erowid page...
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/coleus/coleus.shtml

• Like Like x 1
  5. dank. i've been on erowid tonight checkin stuff out. didn't realize coleus was like that. cool thanks. rep+

6. dude let me tell ya, stay away from store bought morning glory seeds. in 10th grade i ate about 300 of them before school with a few friends, and we all split up for classes. any way, i go to history class and i start trippin, then i turn ghost white, stand up and walk out of the class with no explantation. i drove home (had just turned 16) and began throwing up more violently than i ever have in my life. then i couldn't walk for the next 5 hours because my legs had cramped so badly from being poisoned. to make a long story short, it sucked ass, so get em online. haha :p

7. Im not sure if this is 100% accurate but i heard it from someone whos very experienced with psychoactive drugs and such, but he said that one of the huge downsides of Morning Glory Seeds is that they give you diarrhea, making it really hard for you to enjoy your trip.

8. I've done morning glory before. You just have to rinse them off before you eat them, they come coated with some kind of poison. You'll know they're kicking in cause it releases like citric acid in your legs, and you can really feel it. I remember everything slowed down a bunch. And I was in my friends truck, but I didnt want to leave it, the setting was what I was used to and comfortable with, so everywhere we went i just sat in the car. I remember things seemed "good". I talked to a friend, and he got really bored with me cause he said I was talking really really slow, but it seemed fine at the time. Colors were brighter, but not by a whole lot, although I think its cause it was raining that day. We played Halo 2, it wasnt any fun though, cause the restrictions of video games were annoying. If I closed my eyes I could play it and it was a lot more fun. I looked up in the sky (in the game) and I saw a face, and I was trying to tell my friends but they didn't see it, i saw it clear as day.

yea thats pretty much all i remember, its kind of mixed up, but i just typed as i remembered stuff.