Psycho Parents!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by meluvpot, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Hi I'm new here, and I've been smokin for a little more than a year. The first question I was wanting to ask is if anyone else has CRAZY FUCKIN PSYCHOTIC BITCH ASS PARENTS?? I get decent grades and I just got accepted into college, yet I can't even drive my car because of constant FAILED drug tests. I feel like there's no solution to my problem because smoking has become somewhat of a ritual to me and my brother who is also on a tight leash with me. I'm (*) fuckin 18 years old and I always have to bum a ride off a friend because my parents won't let me drive until I pass random drug tests. Is there anyone that can relate?????? I can't even stop smoking for a week because i will always come across a bowl with some dank, and who the fuck passes that up.......errr, I guess I'm just venting my frustration......

oh, and does anyone have any ideas on how to pass random drug tests?? i find it IMPOSSIBLE!

2. Welcome to the best spot on the 'Net. :wave: I never had to deal with my parents flipping out, and I'm well over that age now anyway. But there are people here that have to deal with these sort of things, maybe they'll have some pointers for you.

Or try the search button in the upper right hand corner.

3. Welcome to the city :)

Take a look round the city boards for info about passing drug tests.

Your 18, why don't you just sit down and act mature and reponsible and talk to your parents about smoking and stuff, let them know the score of how it is, they obivously know you smoke, right?
    Tell them you've got into college and are doing fine, try and reach a comproise in the situation.

Is the car your car or your parents?

If it's your car did you pay for it yourself?

4. well its my car...a gift from my parents. I have talked to them before about it and they dont accept it because its illegal. I guess I'll just have to try and sneak around them..and try to pass drug tests.

5. Welcome to the City! :D

Before long you'll be making your own rules, until then you'll just have to learn to get around theirs. My mother was very naive when I was your age and I was able to get away with everything so my pointers wouldn't do you any good.

Good luck!

6. too true!

im not familiar with random drug testing..but if you do a few searches you may find something on the boards that can help you on your way to find what you need. other than that, just search the web! Id get all the info I could..cause it may save you to loose anymore time on driving and doing your thing..
    and I wish you could just sit down and explain to them..no matter the law.
    *sigh* technically its you car..
    i feel for yea..good luck and welcome to the city :)

7. well im 18 as well, and you could call me luckey i guess incei my dad smoekd with me and completely excepts it since hes done it all his life, however my mom(parenst are divourced) has no idea i smoke, and, says my dad, belives weed to be just as bas as haroine or other hard drugs. im just really smart about it, what i woudl do in your situation is try really hard not to smoek for a month, drink ultoa water if you cant go longer but go as long as you can, tell them you quit, pass the test,a nd get ya rights back girl. YOUR NOT A CRIMINAL, DONT BE FOURCED TO ACT LIKE ONE!! PEACE, AND GOOD LUCK

8. what kind of car man?

9. its a 95 toyota camry...anyways i think im gonna just get one of my clean friends to piss for me and im gonna use that. i think im gonna get like some sort of heat pouch to keep it warm..or just keep it next to my dick and hope it stays warm! i hate the thing about random drug tests though because if you dont wanna go, theyll know your trying to hide something....bleh i cant wait til i go to college