Psycho chick appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, Jan 22, 2009.

1. I don't know about you guys, but there's just something about the hot crazy psycho chicks that I can't get enough of... "normal" girls are the ones I'm creeped out about. Like really, what's their problem and how can they be so normal?

I like keeping things interesting, and man who knows what a crazy chick will do next?

2. #2 HolyxXCrapp, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    you must be kidding me...

youve obviously never had a psyco girl try to tear your life inside out.
    i stay away from them. far far away from them.

3. Try your ex-psycho girlfriend trying to litterely kill you in your sleep.
    Yep...

4. i hate psycho bitches they are so much drama. no thanks :bolt:

5. No thanks, I dont have time for all their bullshit and drama, im far too mellow to be with someone like that.

6. all those split-tails have pussy between their legs (which gives good reason to like them)- but you right some of them are major psycho. so is everybody else though sometime.

7. god damn. imagine some psycho bitch helping people cyber-bully you on the internet to purposely try to get you to commit suicide.

8. #8 eldude-arino, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    they're good for a few things... but i don't think i'd get TOO involved with one

you're young (i'm assuming), it'll pass... or you'll learn, either way, that'll change.... there's a difference between "dangerous"/"bad" girls and "psycho" girls.... stick to the former

9. my psycho ex lied about EVERYTHING. her age, where she was from, her life, everything. everything that ever came out of her mouth was a lie.

and she would always try to make me feel guilty and shit.

and she cheated on me. and tried to holla at my friends.

shes like an attention whore with a mental disorder.

and she would always see who i added on my myspace and message them and ask them a million questions.

then when we broke up shed keep bothering the girls who added me. especially the ones i see every day in real life. and shed lie about me saying IM the psycho and i treat her really bad and all that.

if i ever see her again its gonna get ugly.

10. /no appreciation

Every time my g/f tells me about the great night she had with her friends, a small part of me wonders if it isn't some perfectly crafted cover story for a night with another guy. Every time she tells me she loves me I wonder how much she really means it, if at all. I'm left wondering if there's even one shred of truth to anything she's ever told me.

Severe trust issues thanks to having dated nothing but psychos up until this point, and that's assuming I'm not wrong yet again.

11. wow, glad i'm not the only one... all of the above apply to me as well

12. seriously.. fuck psyco bitches..
    Last party i went to, this chick started BAWLING because she saw me having a cigarette with another girl that was her friend.. keep in mind im rolling off 2 pill which happened to be complete slappers.

i wasnt leading girl #1 on at all.. i swear.... maybe a little ;).. but the point is shes a psyco bitch!
    fuck psyco bitches. F.P.B

13. 52" plasma - smashed
    88 xlt bronco - crashed on purpose
    windows in my friends altima smashed in 2x when i was at her house
    kicked in the tv in my dash in my old altima
    falsely arrested more than 10x for abuse..

14. got damn... i think this hoe owes you some money

15. yeah, and ALOT of it but i'd rather be broke now and not have her in my life than having to have her pay me and still know her.

16. can't you do anythign legally? own her ass in court

17. i would have paid some bitches to give her a brain injury

18. haha after all she did i wouldnt have felt bad givin her a brain injury myself its just not worth time or money...

19. tahts why you get someone that she doesnt know, or she doesnt know that you know. like pay a ghetto bitch $10 and tell her to run up on her and be like WTF YOU LOOKIN AT YOU WONDERBREAD BITCH and start knocking her teeth out. she cant say that it was you.

20. crazy girls are coo and all...but if she keeps fucking banging on my window trying to get in...well I dont know if my fireplace can burn a body, but i'll have to find out...