Psychic Powers of the Stoned..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JV420, May 19, 2009.

1. So, quite a bit high and just got off work early. Slow night at my work, so my boss came over and told me and my co-worker that one of us could leave if we wanted. He asked my co-worker first, and he said he'd stay. He then asked me, and I asked if the third guy there wanted to leave, he said he probably wouldn't want to, so I said I guess I'd leave. My co-worker then speaks up, because he only wanted to stay because I was there and said he wanted to also leave. So I ask to flip a coin, found a penny in my pocket and told him to choose heads or tails. He said heads, and as I flipped it I have a 100% feeling in my mind that it was going to be heads when I looked at it in the ground. It was like slow motion, and then all of a sudden, my psychicness got screwed up when my boss snags the penny that I flipped out of the air and slaps it on his hand, and boom.. Tails.

I've had moments before when I was high that I knew for a fact something would happen, and it always seems to actually happen. Whether its seeing a cop or any of the random strange stuff that happens. Kind of wanted to see if anyone else had one of these amazing moments, and also just a bit excited that I got off work 3 hours early.

Sorry if it was a boring read, hope to hear some of your stories.

Smoke on. :smoking:

2. yea I think it does too cause today I got baked and checked my e-mail to see a almost month old grasscity order for a pipe that was shipped and im like fuck its come today I cant let my roomates see it cause one of em will want to use it. So I wait outside for my mailman high as shit and it arived in a big very non discreet box. :hello:

3. Yeahh, happened last night, saw headlights in the distance, KNEW they would be cops, so I took off running, sure enough, ended up seeing a cop roll down my street.

4. I'm just plane psychic all the time, weird that I'm always stoned though

5. yeah, i always know where my friends are and it makes me call one of em and sure enough that's where they all are, trippy stuff dood :O

6. I happen to always know when my friends/neighbors/stepdad/girlfriend are outside my house, i always open the front door to find out my stoner senses were tingling.

They've also brought me to this thread :cool:

7. LOL sometimes I play poker online while stoned and I swear I can tell who's bluffing and who's not soooo easy!