Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PSYCHIC EXPERIENCES...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trickroller, Apr 21, 2018.

1. #1 trickroller, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    While I don’t have physical tools to match the results I can vouch for this as a psychic:

There are at least 3 components to a full psychic experience...

PRANIC LAYER
    ASTRAL LAYER
    INSTINCTIVE MIND LAYER (not PHYSICAL LAYER...)

I’m pretty certain it corresponds to THC, CBD and then separately the rest of the chemical components found on...and most importantly IN the actual marijuana plant...

REMEMBER AS WELL: there are natural receptors in the body for marijuana...

SO AS A PSYCHIC I DO WANT HIGHER THC AMOUNTS BUT I ALSO LIKE THE OTHER STUFF VERY PARTICULARLY...
    I notice differences between strains all the time in very creepy ways...

ALSO NOTE: the ALL LAYERS OF REALITY VIBRATE VIA A CONTINUOUS SPECTRUM OF ENERGY/prana FREQUENCIES...so this may be a good place to see where the astral PLANE starts...
    #psychics

Sent from Shiva’s iPhone using his thumb... View attachment 2434307

2. IMG_2423.JPG

Sent from Shiva’s iPhone using his thumb...