Psychedelics - The Perfect Guide For Beginners

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jcH09, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Assuming you're talking about acid? Damn... I've never tried LSD before.

2. And another one

3. Sweet post. Maybe sticky status?
    I just got some shrooms and I'm super stoked to try them (first time) I'm just waiting for a good day to do them. I'm 18 and still live with my rents (senior in high school) and want to have a weekend with the house to myself to do them. My biggest problem is, I can't find any friends willing to trip with me and I don't really want to trip with them if they're not tripping because I'm afraid they'll mess with me either on purpose or accidentally. I've heard that tripping by yourself isn't too bad if you're prepared. (from the shroomery) I've done a ton of research on them and am just in a kind of ultimatum.

4. Why aren't your friends interested? I don't think it would be too bad if you were properly prepared, perhaps you can find one of your friends that you trust to be a sitter to you, and make sure they know about mushrooms and trips and what to and not to do pretty commonsense stuff in my opinion. I've tripped by myself multiple times and I'd just tell you to have a few good movies like finding nemo or something colorful and happy like that, lot of chill music, and definitely in a place your comfortable probably your house. Good luck with the trip when ever you do it.

5. Wtf? Why wouldn't they want to? Where do you live, I'll trip with you lol :D