psychedelic trip to insanity

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Dec 25, 2007.

1. salvia divinorum 45 X 2 lungfulls - cant really tell but about 2 hours ago

a thelepatic force came and stole my soul away, couldnt resist it... couldnt fight it ... the delirious thaughts clouded my soul instantly, no laughter no good times ... i was sinking into insanity .. sinking soulless into a delirious black hole... i cant pick myself up for i have no soul ... my soul kept me sane .. my soul kept me thinking clear, when the soul was absent i slipped into delirium .... i couldnt find my brain and organs through the infinity of thaughts feelings that overwhelmed me ....

do i exist or am i just a projection sent to a simulated world with the scope of nothingness .. what is my meaning here on earth

do i exist ? or am i not really here ...

slipping fast down a colorful rainbow of feelings ... saw the light ... god or just a hallucination from this underestimated herb .... i shall never slip into this mess again .. i will not try to understand something that is not meant for me to understand .... i wont change my perception with the scope of a psychedelic trip ...

dont try to see beyond what is meant to see

2. damn....you alright man?

3. Yo...sounds like you didn't have a good time man:(

4. i saw people made of sand blow away.. i laughed my ass off.

5. Man, sounds like you had a pretty intense trip but don't let it scare you. Learn what you can from the experience my friend and keep on rolling. I had a full blown trip myself the first time I tried saliva and it took me on a journey through the infinite, I went with the flow and rode it, I know I'll try it again sometime when the feelings right.

6. salvia is some crazy shit man...... first time i smoked it was in a forrest, and i saw some crazy shit, my 3rd time i was in the woods too, and i just took off running as fast as i could through the trees

7. LOL that sucks you didn't have a good time...

Last time I tried salvia i just laughed hysterically and uncontrollably for about 5 minutes and my friend started freakin out and jolted up and just bolted inside. Laughed my ass off even more and then just as fast as it hit me it went away... Weird shit and I don't really plan on doing it again. I'll just stick to mary jane :)

8. definately not my first trip on salvia .. just my most intense trip ... not only from salvia ... in general ... ive had 4 blotter lsd trips .. ive had a insane lsd/lsa trip ... shroom trips dex trips k trips .. mascaline trips ... 2-cb ... you name it and ive tripped on it ....it was like my 20th salvia trip .... can consider myself a psychedelic junky .. but this was just too much for me ... i mean ... too much .. im not touching sally for a while ...

.. and i did learn a lot from this trip .. helped me out actually when i think about it ... made me realise there is more of a spiritual side to life than i thaught there was ....

peace gc !:wave: .. took me a lot to recover from insanity too ... i sware it was like days (in real time like 2 hours tho)

9. Hey CHRONIKKKK! Haven't seen you in a post for awhile. :wave: Well, man, I'm sorry to hear about the experience. Although, I'm sure it will teach many things in retrospect. Trips like that usually do. By the way, I read someone's Salvia experience on Erowid and the author said something that truly stuck with me: Instead of us getting into the experience of Salvia Divinorum, perhaps we're letting Salvia Divinorum get into a human body. Ever consider yourself a drug?

10. I didnt like salvia at all. cant say I freaked out but it was really unpleasant experience. And I even felt physical pain. So fuck salvia. shrooms are way better!

11. shit man that is a really cool thing you sayed im ganna do some meditating on that ..:rolleyes: and i just need to give you some rep for that dammn

psychedelic as fuck

peace gc

12. wow thats some real deep shit to think about. like its crazy man + rep for postin this