Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

psychedelic high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thaTRexx, Apr 3, 2011.

1. are there any strains that give you psychedelic highs. i want to know what its like but im not into hard drugs. only weed.

someone help me out?

2. You will not get a psychedelic high from cannabis. As you might find marijuana is not the only near harmless drug that exists.

You only live life once, live the life you want to live.

3. I have to disagree i have experienced minor hallucinations off of large quantities of dank herb. It will also produce extremely vivid dreams while sleeping.

4. yeah your best bet would be edibles and making a good batch on low tolerance or just use more but its easy to overdo it

5. Closest thing I got to a psychedelic experience was the first time I had edibles and had way too much. Try that. :smoke::smoke:

6. When I am super baked and close my eyes, things I picture in my head are way more realistic and visual... almost like they are really there.

thats not hallucinating, but pretty damn awesome :smoke:

7. I have never experienced any hallucinations while under the influence of only marijuana. Marijuana is the only mind altering substance I have used in my life.

While using marijuana I thought I have heard noises that turned out to be something completely different. Also, I have thought I saw something but, it was something completely different.

Having hallucinations should not happen if you are only smoking herb. Unless, you come off a month+ t-break and take rips of hash/kief/potent marijuana.

Also, when I took a t break I had crazy dreams for at least 10 out of the 14 days. But, I've only had a vivid dream while going to sleep high once.

8. Something can be psychedelic without being hallucinogenic.

9. So this.

If you vape if you are a beginner and you over do it in a single sesh, you will experience intense time dilation, CEV, definitely mind loops, as well as auditory distortions/hallucinations. Try it and see. But if you toked for a long time, you probably won't get this effect, I had it before and I freaked shit, coz I though I was stuck in time. But nowadays, I cannot ever achieve the same feeling again, hence is why many people say you can't even though you can.

10. I can't explain why I feel weed is psychedelic, because psychedelia is an entirely subjective experience. Granted I'm inexperienced in such matters, but yes, I believe getting very high borders on a psychedelic experience.

11. strong edibles bro..

12. try getting some salvia and mixing it with weed. you will be high and "trip" for only about 15 minutes. salvia is a type of catnip and is as harmless as weed, it's also legal in most states

13. Start looking at Sativa's... anything with high THC and a lower CBD has a greater chance of bringing out this effect.

14. theeeseee.
    Don't go comparing salvia to catnip dude. someones gonna pick it up and think its gonna be like weed just a little better and then fry balls getting chased by mario throwing fireballs because hitlers gonna shave their ass in purgatory (ad libbed from something gutteralshiva said about salvia trips)

15. THC is a psychedelic...learn to control your mind and use weed as one.

16. don't sleep for 2 weeks, then smoke a blunt.

other than that.......... nah