Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychadelic expiriences with herb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peacelovep0t, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Anyone have any tips on how to have a more 'psychedelic' experience with weed? I've only had a few and I'd like to make then more frequent.

2. Edibles, or excessive dabbing.

3. Dabbing and concentrates

4. Only the first couple times I smoked. Like the first 6 times were amazingly out of my mind. But not since them.

5. Been smoking for four years, never heard of dabbing, what is it?

6. Smoking concentrates like wax or oil, otherwise known is BHO or butane honey oil. I guess its more popular in medical states.

7. Smoke a chunk of hash on your regular bowl pack.

Shit had me hearing voices hahaha.

8. Here we go again.....

9. Get better weed

10. There's only 1 way and I can't talk about it here.

11. I've gotten them just from smoking strong bud but that was with low tolerance. That is closed eye visuals though, i don't think its possible open eyed.

12. Theres bin a few times where i was just really toasted and started "trippin" i guess you could say,.after a t break and dabbing

13. Unmentionables tremendously lowered my tolerance to the psychedelic aspect of weed. Ever since I have gotten slightly psychedelic highs from quality bud. Also meditation ect.

14. #14 The Golden Spiral, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Get a relationship with psychedelic unmentionables your perception will change and weed will be part of the perception.(i'm suggesting, not condoning)

If not just get high as fuuuck get a blacklight, highlighters and listen to hendrix/pink floyd/greatful death or whatever else.