1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Psssst...look over there. In that corner.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sad Panda, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Poor guy is wicked paranoid. Let's go surprise him.

Attached Files:

2. he's watching me because he thinks i'm watching him. he's clearly stoned and paranoid. i can't wait to see his face when he sees me light up this fat joint i just rolled.

3. i feel that guy, i get wicked paranoid most of the time

4. what when you toke down?
    well id kick ya in the head if u got all paranoid around me lol i usally get all lay'd back like not even care whats goin on

5. I tried talking to him..or her..maybe its a her..in that case Ihave another plan :D

6. Scandelous. :D

I kept starring at that picture thinking something was going to happen, haha. Like one of those pictures where something pops out at your suddenly.

7. lol:D^^

I think its a dude. def not a lesbian lmao :D

8. Haha I didn't even think whether that was a guy or a girl...

And I would never do one of those screamer things. That is just not cool to do to someone who's baked.

9. lol i have one friend who pisses the hell out of me when he smokes........im definatly sending one of those to him............lol im so mean..........

10. Im high as shit and I stared at that mother for a solid 8 minutes before I realized that was the whole thing.

Grasscity Deals Near You