PSP/emulation fans - Look here!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Rubber_Ugly, May 12, 2016.

1. (These are among my first videos, still learning, please keep this in mind.)

I know that I need a better camera (these were shot on the latest iPad model) and to hone my skill, but I'd eventually like to do a 'series' in this same way, showing my various gaming stuffs and other goodies. (I've got quite a bit.)
    More of an informative/educational angle, not going into reviews/opinions....

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cool vids bro i loved my PSP... such a great handheld. I think you should use your voice in upcomming videos though even though I understood your gestures lol

3. Thanks, dude, I appreciate the feedback.

Regarding me not talking in the videos, it's intentional - Trying to maintain a bit of anonymity for various reasons. ;)

Look at these:

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

:passing-joint:

4. shit man nice collection, you werent lying about having a few things to show off lol.

I spy atleast one really nice non yellowed OG GB in there

btw for what its worth I dont think personally that using your voice in videos is sacrificing any anonymity, but if youre not cool with it then youre not cool with it n thats fine

5. Is that a game boy light I see?

6. Didn't watch the vids yet but I see the GoW edition and immediately hate you. Loved mine. I sold it in 2010 cause I needed some cash at the time.

7. Hey are you the guy that is supposed to help me with PSP emulation stuff?

Yar, the GoW red is a sweetie. Found it at a yard sale years ago. Shame that laws and anonymity have to factor in, because I'm not terribly committed to keeping it....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Second vid won't play for me at the moment. Love the Han solo case bro. So jealous. I had the same Psps though which is funny. The Darth Vader one got stolen from a co-worker when I was out of town working. He traded it for something...an unmentionable. Fucking crack head. Had a Fat and the god of war...which I carried everywhere. Have you ever tried the psp go or the SEX Play phone? I could talk this shit all day. The last 30 years of my life have been wrapped around gaming.

9. Kind of a contradiction, eh? "We really shouldn't swear, so please keep this in fucking mind, ok?"
    "Unmentionable" he says....then why MENTION it, ya donkey?!
    :laughing:

Yeah man, I've been playing video games since video games have existed, heh.

Hold up - "Sex play phone" ?? Uhhhh, dude, what you and that PSP do in the privacy of home is YOUR business!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol. I mentioned it without mentioning it..but don't mention it. ;)

SEX Play...Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is the full (and ridiculous) name. Never heard of it? Basically was a pspgo and smart phone love child.

So do you have any rare systems? Sega Nomad etc? Not sure if any of the colors you have are rare and too lazy to look right now.

11. I missed this comment. Yup that's me. Used the hack the F out of PSPs... was a developer on a homebrew back then written in C. Can't remember the name...some kind of game with triangles.

Used to keep my old Red in my back pocket with my headphones always ready to go. Located and found my modded battery I told you about in storage after we talked last. I was one of the lucky ones - mine would still charge after modding.

Trust me, I wish I could make a deal with you on the red one. Do you remember how much you got it from the yard sale?