Psilocybin Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mindgnome, Jun 19, 2009.

1. #1 Mindgnome, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    Do these guys look straight? The last time I bought some they had more of a tan color, now they are rather dark....Check it out.

psilocybin cubensis? - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

*EDIT* The guy apparently mentioned that the spores fall off, but he seemed to think because they are so dry it is better actually, I don't know, I will see if anyone replies, if not I will just have to see myself tomorrow. I am sure they are good as always.

2. I am sure appearance varies with shrooms. You should be fine, but i cant tell too much from the pics

3. Yeah that is very true, one time I got two big mushrooms as a quarter from him. I just have never seen psilocybin mushrooms with caps this dark.

4. they may be psilocybe cyanescens

5. they are kinda dark, but from what I can tell they look like psilocybin mushrooms. Maybe he just harvested them a tad late, but they should be fine. Only one way to find out;)

6. Everytime I have taken them it has been good, so I trust it. I am getting legit lsd though, might have to post up here in a couple of days. Like fuck blotter, haha.

7. yeah those are def cubes. you can tell by the shape of the cap mostly. good ones with be round and just barely be spreading out from the stem. the dark is just the psilocin, dark blue. not necisarrily meaning they are better, psilocin breaks down faster than psilocybin

8. cool, yeah I was thinking that they were probably cubensis. it is like the most common no doubt

9. If whoever you got them from is trustworthy and reliable, they should be straight. Have fun :)

10. Sometimes they're dark if they had spores on the cap

11. #11 Eric111E, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    This is bad information.
    The liver is responsible for converting psilocybin into psilocin
    The cap spreading from the stem is just a sign of the maturity of a mushroom.
    You cant see psilocin either

12. hes molecule man! so yes, yes actually he can.

13. wtf did that mean?

14. haha for realz b

15. Maybe hes trippin

16. dont trip dude they look good.
    god i love puns

17. yeah man.. they look delicious.. i fuckin love shrooms.. pickin up later today.. happy tripping btw