Psilocybe cubensis? W/Pics (For you shroom lovin blades.)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MunchiesByProxy, May 25, 2009.

1. My son went to "Hookahville" this past weekend and brought me back all kinds of wonderful stoner goodies. (Four dank strains, two different kinds of edibles, and these little beauties.) Paid $50.00 for the half.

What do you think? I looked around the internet (Shroomery and erowid.) and the best I can tell they are Cubensis but its been awhile since I've seen them so I dont know for sure. Any opinions as to there strain and recommended dosage would be appreciated. My son and I will eat them tonight around five and I'm thinking we will start of with four grams a piece, wait an hour and see how it goes.

Again any help from the more knowledgeable would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• m1.jpg
      m1.jpg
      File size:
      127.4 KB
      Views:
    • m2.jpg
      m2.jpg
      File size:
      106.4 KB
      Views:
    • m3.jpg
      m3.jpg
      File size:
      130.9 KB
      Views:
    • m4.jpg
      m4.jpg
      File size:
      183.1 KB
      Views:
    • m5.jpg
      m5.jpg
      File size:
      182.7 KB
      Views:
    • m6.jpg
      m6.jpg
      File size:
      103.3 KB
      Views:
    • m7.jpg
      m7.jpg
      File size:
      72 KB
      Views:
    • m8.jpg
      m8.jpg
      File size:
      64.1 KB
      Views:
    • m9.jpg
      m9.jpg
      File size:
      53.2 KB
      Views:
    • m10.jpg
      m10.jpg
      File size:
      120.2 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I would start at about 2 grams a piece just to see how they treat you then work your way up from there............I always suggest starting low with any pyschedelic drug, you can always work your way up........but theres no coming down for a few hours if you take more than you can handle

• Like Like x 1

3. Thanx bro. Good advice me thinks. This will be the first trip my 21 year old son has ever taken and it's been fifteen years for me. So we will start off with 2 grams each. Hoping for a level 3-4 trip so even if they are pretty good we will still probably go for another round in 1-4 hours...I will update the thread after we dose as to the effects and such.

4. those looks nice man, have fun with that. i'd prolly take 3 grams at first

• Like Like x 1
  5. man thats awesome. i really hope you two bond in a great way. I would kill to trip with my father.

• Like Like x 1

6. awesome man, and + rep for wanting to have a great time with your son, and share the experience with him. I think that is something that everyone wishes they could do with their family. You should have a great time man, update me on how good your feelin later lol .

7. ssweet that ur trippin with ur son, i puff with my dad and its a bonding experience, i can only imagine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha! Yeah should be fun. Waiting for the kid to get home from work now. Gonna go pick up "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas" and "Pink Floyd, The Wall" for something cool to watch.

We didnt get to spend a whole lot of time together when he was a child. (I made some pretty shitty decisions and spent a good part of his childhood locked up.) But now I'm stable and secure and we are the best of friends. What a blessing it is to have a second chance with him.

O.K, So I will for sure update after we dose and let everyone know how it goes. Any suggestions on cool trippy movies or other stuff to do, I am always open to suggestions.

Thank you, all you guys above who made comments! Thats why this place is so cool. I can always feel the love. Hope you can all feel it in return.

9. Thats so great that your trippin with your sun.

Go out in nature. For my first trip it was a mistake to stay indoors. And those look like some nice shrooms are the stems dense?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Whats good yall. HAd some time to kill so I uploaded what we will be puffin on tonight. Got five dank strains and a blunt of reggos. Should make for an enjoyable "salad" for the trip.

That "Dumpster" was picked up at the Hookahville festival for $87.50 a quarter. Its just alright in my opinion. Nothing real special. I would call it decent headies.

I get that regs for $100.00 an ounce locally (I put it in the blunt baggie.) and well its just regs...

Burmese Kush is my cut grown by my son. Good indica.

SSH (Super Silver Haze.) Wow soaring up sativa not for the noobie smoker for sure. (Picked up for $50.00 an eighth at the festival.)

Ak-47 (Classic.) $60.00 for 3.5 grams at Hookahville. (Ouchy.)

And last but not least Lemon G. The best weed on the paper. Even though you cant really tell by the picture, that is some killer bud. This is the first I've seen or heard of it but man is it special. Supposed to be a Lemony pheno of G-13 closely guarded by the Ohio area growers. Very Lemony and POTENT as fuck. Great up buzz. Good stuff for sure. Also picked up at the Hookahville festival for $50.00 an eighth. AND worth every penny. (I wish he woulda got me an ounce of this one.):smoking:

Attached Files:

• a1.jpg
      a1.jpg
      File size:
      286.1 KB
      Views:
    • a2.jpg
      a2.jpg
      File size:
      303 KB
      Views:
    • a3.jpg
      a3.jpg
      File size:
      234.1 KB
      Views:
    • a4.jpg
      a4.jpg
      File size:
      252.9 KB
      Views:
    • a5.jpg
      a5.jpg
      File size:
      245.6 KB
      Views:
    • a6.jpg
      a6.jpg
      File size:
      247.2 KB
      Views:
    • a7.jpg
      a7.jpg
      File size:
      276.6 KB
      Views:

11. Thanx man. Nature is GREAT idea!

Yes the stems are real dense. Is that a good or bad thing? I mean the whole half ounce is only six mushrooms... check it out.

Attached Files:

• ab1.jpg
      ab1.jpg
      File size:
      265.1 KB
      Views:
  12. this is my suggestion. find a nice spot, take a blanket and just chill out for awhile. get up, take walks, etc. movies are cool but i feel they should be reserved for the tail end of psychedelic experiences. if you are dead set on staying inside, i would say that music is a better choice than movies to start out.

• Like Like x 1

13. You sound like someone I should defiantly listen to. (I get the idea this aint your first rodeo.) Movies will go on the back burner and nature up to the top of the list. Thank you !

14. Thats the same exact scale i have, except i got into a fight with it in my pocket and it doesnt work anymore. :-(

15. Look at that dank! Those shrooms are something else, as well.

BAM! You get +rep!

• Like Like x 1
  16. fuckin YUM :D

(once again i start the new page! crazy :hippie:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Those look like the magic mushrooms I tripped on :D, they pack a punch 2 grams should do you both fine, but I dont know how you react to them so i'd wait atleast a hour after you eat them before you think about eating more. happy tripping :hello:

18. Man those things look like they would send me to the out skirts of the Universe. I dont really have any rights to give you advice seeing how Ive only tripped off of shrooms once, but I like the idea of going out and exploring nature. I wish we had done that.

19. Yeah nature and have some of your favorite fruits to eat when your trippin eating food is just out of this world. and walking barefoot is incredible.

The best shrooms Ive ever ate were really dense and even had lttle crystals on them. Those look really potent. i had some like that and 1.5 grams sent me on a hard full trip. So 2 grams each will have you and your son good. shrooms look POTENT

So IMO dense stems are a very good thing

20. Hahahah he didn't update, they must've been sum pretty bomb shrooms.

Well that's good, I'm glad someone tripped nice and good tonight. Hahaha looks like he's got an arsenal of buds to smoke up too.