PSA To All Blades!! You need to know about this!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Third Eye, Feb 25, 2013.

1. #1 The Third Eye, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Hello to ALL Blades of Grass in the Great Grasscity, it's been a minute. I feel it is important that you know that if Obama should institute a mandatory gun buyback program, I urge you to tell all of your redneck honkie hood rat family and friends to TURN IN any guns that are mentioned within the list of weapons to be CONFISCATED! You will suffer the consequences otherwise!! Do what is best for the country... Just watch this video if you don't believe me ;)[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmxY7zE5uc&feature=player_embedded]Ask Obama's Experts - YouTube[/ame]

And I should have you know, if you do not comply. This will be you.
    http://www.infowars.com/law-enforcement-requested-shooting-targets-of-pregnant-women
    In your backyard.
    [​IMG]
    Your Kitchen.
    [​IMG]
    The playground with your niece.
    [​IMG]

2. infowars.com and without being in person people cant hear the tone so are you being sarcastic about turning in guns

3. look up infowars.com and find these targets

4. What? This is necessary for our national security! Obama will do whatever is necessary! Regardless of whether YOU, the people, congress, or whoever the fuck else tries to get in the way.

5. wtf dude

6. btw its not al obama hes just a puppet

7. Lol confiscation pipe dreams.

8. Need another source before I take seriously. I have been burned one to many times by infowars.

9. #10 The Third Eye, Feb 25, 2013
    How you been burned?
    The dhs video where the guy calls the dhs rep and they admit everything. Did you watch it? It was in the link I posted. Jesus do a Lil research man. That vid is not infowars content

10. #11 halcyone, Feb 25, 2013
    Lol. If the NRA was actually for the 2nd amendment, why haven't they been lobbying for RPGs?

11. Because they would be labeled as terrorists and portrayed as crazy in msm. As if they're not already XD

12. Just because they are the government doesn't mean the aren't criminals.

If they break.into.my house and steal my stuff ill go.out with a blaze literally

13. :rolleyes: :laughing::laughing: Why not worry about something that actually has a chance of being real? This is just more NRA propaganda bull shit. :smoke:

14. Because an RPG isnt a firearm....it's an explosive device. This is one of the most annoying things that I read all the time, just because you support the 2nd Amendment doesnt mean you support the civilian ownership of explosives.

15. you mean i have to get rid of my gold ak-47 :(

16. I do. But then again I dont believe that any person or group of people (government) even if they are "elected" have any right to dictate what anyone can own for any reason. You want to go buy a case of grenades? Got the money to buy them? Have fuckin fun! None of my damn business and no one elses... Until you use one for evil. I do not believe in preemptive laws for any reason.

17. Us Canadians will keep your guns hidden for the time being..

It's getting a little boring up here. :D

18. Burned in the sense that I took their word for it with out researching and it was 100% BS. So I ended up looking like a complete fool trying to argue my point and use them as a source.

Yes I did watch the video and it said nothing about the "no hesitation targets".

19. Nah it wasn't the vid I posted on the thread. You must not have read the OP fully