Ps4 Or X-Box One?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dony, Jun 1, 2013.

1. #41 Dony, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013

If you click on the link there is a video that was recently posted on IGN.com of gamers voting on whick console they might perfer

2. I know what a rhetorical question is and was making a statement, not answering your dumb question. lol

I do like the word asinine. It unfortunately doesn't make me feel superior, but I was tired of the other typical adjectives used in its place. I'll probably come up with a new synonym next week if you have something against it or something.

I'm not entitled to have an opinion about you or your actions? Hogwash! Freedom of speech, buddy. I have it and you're going to have to just deal with it. lol

Both consoles are horrible purchasing decisions, whether for convenience or not. You've already admitted there's no getting around the superiority of the pc, so what exactly keeps you going back to be scalped for hardware and software by going the console route? It looks like most people are voting PS4, but why even settle there?

3. I know what a rhetorical question is and was making a statement, not answering your dumb question. lol

I do like the word asinine. It unfortunately doesn't make me feel superior, but I was tired of the other typical adjectives used in its place. I'll probably come up with a new synonym next week if you have something against it or something.

I'm not entitled to have an opinion about you or your actions? Hogwash! Freedom of speech, buddy. I have it and you're going to have to just deal with it. lol

Both consoles are horrible purchasing decisions, whether for convenience or not. You've already admitted there's no getting around the superiority of the pc, so what exactly keeps you going back to be scalped for hardware and software by going the console route? It looks like most people are voting PS4, but why even settle there?
    </blockquote>
    You have decided they are horrible purchasing decisions before all the info is even out yet? Lmao

You do understand how ignorant that is right?

The pc fanboy force is strong in this one..

I'm done with talking about this with you go play WoW and stop beating a dead horse..

Mmmkay

Everytime I get this thread back on topic it gets derailed, lol

Attached Files:

4. I'm talking about modern consoles in general, not these two specifically. The statements about them so far have been terrible, though, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't play WoW, you've just assumed that, yet I'm ignorant?  :laughing: 

5. #45 tnh, Jun 1, 2013
    I'm talking about modern consoles in general, not these two specifically. The statements about them so far have been terrible, though, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't play WoW, you've just assumed that, yet I'm ignorant? :laughing:
    </blockquote>I never said you were ignorant, I said making up your mind prior to having the info is ignorant. :wave:

And assuming something doesn't automatically make someone ignorant either? Has staring at a pc monitor too long done permanent damage to you? Lmao

Seriously dude, it's cool if it's not for you but the fanboy shit was old in N64 days.

You haven't posted anything beneficial to the thread, and your the only one riding the PC's dick. Maybe you should find something better to do on a Friday night then troll a console thread?

6. That's just your petty opinion after finding that you don't like my opinion of your purchasing decisions. lol As I said, do what you will, but please don't call me a troll. I have just as much right to offer my opinion on this subject as you and my opinion is that neither are any good because PC gaming makes for a much better long term investment.

7. That's just your petty opinion after finding that you don't like my opinion of your purchasing decisions. lol As I said, do what you will, but please don't call me a troll. I have just as much right to offer my opinion on this subject as you and my opinion is that neither are any good because PC gaming makes for a much better long term investment.
    </blockquote>
    Lol.. ^_^

8. Been laughing quite a bit myself, friend.  :laughing: I can't believe this is actually a thing:
     [​IMG]

9. See!  :laughing: It just leads pc fanboys and console fanboys to argue over shit that doesn't matter because when it comes down to it it is all personal preference! It is like arguing over music, just pointless bickering that doesn't help engage in a positive conversation :smoke:

10. #50 Verdurous, Jun 1, 2013
    Idk, we went a good half hour before you brought it up again. :p For someone so against pointless bickering, you sure seem to like to pointlessly bicker. lol  :poke: I don't actually think this is anything like arguing over music, unless you're going to say you by consoles solely because they're your "favorite?"

11. if i had to pick one i would go with the ps4

12. I didn't finish reading the more recent  posts yet, oh well  :confused_2: I aint tryna start some pointless bickering, just stating things I have noticed in other similar threads :smoke:

13. i like the ps controler. perfect size for me

plus i like not having to pay for online games

14. I saw some talk about PC and I had to double check to make sure the title didn't read "PS4, Xbox One...or PC?". 

I digress, PS4 hands down. You want to watch sports? You want to watch TV? Use your TV box then. Thats what its for. You want to play games? Get yourself a game console....oh, so I guess thats why they call it that .

15. PS4. Microsoft tends to make consoles that break plus there are way too many negatives about the new Xbox.

16. Playstation will run the gaming industry pretty much this generation. And its about fucking time! Always hated xbox, just always have. No matter how much I would TRY to like it, I just can't. The only thing it had going for it was the superior online capablility, but thats not enough to get me.

I actually feel bad for the Microsoft crowd, they really are just going to get shit on by Microsoft from here on out. Microsoft has pretty much made it clear.  "Thanks for being such loyal fans to us for the past 8 years, but now that we've made enough money off you its time for us to go our separate ways as a gaming company.LoL Umadbro *trollface*"

Like I said, I feel bad for you guys, but you really can't say you didn't see this coming from Micro$oft.

17. I think your right dude. I'm one of those loyal Microsoft guys. I've been with xbox since the original and currently play the 360 slim.
    It seems like Microsoft is like apple, they make shitty quality products, sell them at outrageous prices, and then continue to charge the hell out of you to use them, then the shit breaks forcing you to shell out the $$ for a new one.

18. I usually go with what's better each gen. N64 to PS2 to 360 to PS4.

PS3 is awesome though, but 360's online is much better. That's what most people play for, a good MP and social experience.

Although it's going to be tough for that to happen on Microshits new console, when no one is going to buy it  :laughing:

19. Wow, Everybody I run across to, online and in real life said the X-box one is pointless and everybody is looking forward to PS4......Looks like Sony won this poll..PS4 4 LIFE