Ps4 Or X-Box One?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dony, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Look into how much you are paying for the specs in those consoles. Now look how much you can buy a brand new PC for with the same specs.  :poke: Make sense now?  :laughing: 

2. #22 Finger My Urethra, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013

Just to give you some insight i have a 200 dollar computer tower with a 75 dollar video card thats more powerful then the new xbox..There's rumors of the one being upwards of $800 dollars when all i said and done. 

And don't even get me started on the actual space you have to save games/record television. 

I understand a pc can be so much better than anything a console can do, I would never argue otherwise. I'm just saying these topics seem to all turn into restating the same old boring statement that a pc is better than a console. It is obvious, I mean at least obvious to myself and to others on GC, that a pc can and will beat out a console hands down in almost every aspect. 

The point I am trying to make here is that these topics are about which console is better and debating about it, not restating over 20 pages of topic the same thing about the pc most have known for a long time now. There just isn't any debate, which is why to keep things interesting you see most topics Xbox One Vs Ps4, not xbox one and ps4 vs pc, because we know in that case the pc will win every time. 

Really I am just rambling though and don't really give two shits, but I do find it silly that people feel the need to state every chance they can how much better a pc is than any console

4. It's because, as you've already clarified, it's asinine to support these products with your checkbook when there are better, more deserving investments for entertainment you could opt for instead.

5. True, but personally I never buy a console upon release, shit I don't know anybody who really does that I know. (Then again we are not huge gamers), but personally I would much rather have a console where I can kick it and play with a few people at my crib with controllers. I have never been one for keyboard, and I know I could get a controller for my computer but I'd rather not. 

When it comes down to it people buy what they buy for so many reasons, and it isn't always about which is better hardware or software wise, or even always price. I said that the pc is better, but I don't think it is asinine to buy a console but that is just my opinion

6. I'll stick with my Nintendo-64

7. It's asinine when there are console simulators available online and controllers you can buy for your pc that are much cheaper than a console, but work just the same.  :confused_2: 

8. It's asinine when there are console simulators available online and controllers you can buy for your pc that are much cheaper than a console, but work just the same. :confused_2:
    </blockquote>
    I'm not sure everybody cares about cheaper, I could care less what's cheaper or what's a better deal. I want to have the most fun the easiest way. I want to pick up a controller turn my console on and play. Pc can be a pain in the ass with compatibility and settings and what not.

Either way, I read the thread title again and didn't see where it mentioned pc. Let's get back on the topic that this thread was created for and let the PC fanboys go use a console emulator because it's cheaper..... :wave:

I don't like the fact the kinect 2.0 is always on, but I understand why they are doing it that way. I don't think Sony will really have a shot until the are equal on exclusives and equal with COD.

9. PS4. I'll stick with Playstation. 
    The new Xbox's abilities seem kind of creepy. 

10. Of all the images for a ps4 you decided to post one of the shitiest. The only thing good about it is the small size.

11. Compatibility would be much better if more people supported PC gaming, though. Too many people like you are settling for whatever they put on the tv regardless of quality rather than pushing for quality where it's needed. Overall, it hurts the market and is the reason why these systems are declining in quality. There's just no accountability when people like you keep shoveling them your cash.  :confused_2: 

12. Compatibility would be much better if more people supported PC gaming, though. Too many people like you are settling for whatever they put on the tv regardless of quality rather than pushing for quality where it's needed. Overall, it hurts the market and is the reason why these systems are declining in quality. There's just no accountability when people like you keep shoveling them your cash. :confused_2:
    </blockquote>
    True on the compatibilities being supported more, but since they aren't isn't that a sign that customers prefers consoles.. :confused_2:

How do you figure they are declining in quality? Lol

I don't work hard for my money and other than weed gaming is my only chill time, I don't want to spend that chill time fixing settings or helping my buddy fix his Skype because the shit doesn't work. I have a pc gaming rig and a xbox 360, I play games on my xbox 360 95% of the time. It's what I prefer and I will keep shoveling them my cash as long as they take it.

:p

13. I'm gonna go with ps4 when the price lowers. I would honestly love a Google Nexus 7 for portable retro gaming until that price drop happens or they at least work out the bugs :)

14. People not working hard for their money is probably the problem. Rather than people making intelligent consumer choices, they're just blowing money when it comes down to it, and usually someone else's. Whatever, do what you will.

15. xbox one will watch while you masturbate.

16. People not working hard for their money is probably the problem. Rather than people making intelligent consumer choices, they're just blowing money when it comes down to it, and usually someone else's. Whatever, do what you will.
    </blockquote>
    Thanks for the approval to spend my own money... Lol

I make intelligent consumer choices, see intelligent consumer choices mean I'm making an intelligent choice for MYSELF, and what works best for ME. You do understand that right?

Actually, nevermind let's just pretend that's a rhetorical question.. :wave:
    That could get freaky ;)

I was more worried about it watching me smoke a bowl... Lmao

17. #37 Verdurous, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    It doesn't matter if it's your money. I can still have an opinion about how asinine your spending is and how ti detriments the market.  :wave: 

18. Haven't heard much about the PS4 yet.

I've been a huge Microsoft fanboy since the original xbox back in 2001(?).  The Xbox One really disappointed me, pretty much everything announced so far.  Only E3 will tell.

I will probably get neither.  Not really a fan of the PS3, so doubt I will enjoy the PS4.

Going to stick with my Xbox 360 slim.

Nintendo has been pretty fail with anything after the Nintendo 64.  They did a pretty good job with the 3DS as well.

19. It doesn't matter if it's your money. I can still have an opinion about how asinine your spending is and how ti detriments the market. :wave:

</blockquote>
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=rhetorical+question

Just to help you out in the future..

Was your word of the day asinine or does it make you feel superior to use fancy words over and over? Lmao I think I've seen you say that at least 3 times in this thread alone.... I think that's asinine. Lol

No, your not entitled to have an opinion on how I spend my money and how "ti" detriments the market.

Once again let's get this thread back on track, I might end up picking up both if they have awesome exclusives. Rumors say ps4 exclusives this year should be legit. I just hope Sony learns their lesson from just about everything from the ps3.