Ps4 Or The Next Xbox?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Grand Daddy Purple, May 22, 2013.

1. Been a Playstation guy all my life. Going to keep it that way by the looks of it.
    Xbox seems like it has so much unnecessary stuff. Like, I swear I read somewhere its going to be able to read your heart rate? Is this correct?  If so, this and not being able to buy used games really turns me off of the console.

PS4 though, should be reliable. Just like the 1-3's were. Never had any problems with any of those 3 consoles, yet everyone I know who's owned a Xbox has, at one point or another, experienced some console failure. Like what the hell haha. 

2. #102 Hot Sauce Awesome Sauce, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    I feel like xbox one is a downer, I mean i use to be a playstation junkie. last one i got was the Ps2. I picked up a xbox for halo... never looked back, I absolutely love my 360 (his name is Mr. Mojo) but Microsoft is shooting me in the foot with this system.. I never, i mean NEVER watch tv.... ok well no accept for Adventure time and regular show, but if im not gaming im netflixing or working, or just out. So I am numb to the whole TV TV TV crap they are sloshing around like oh my gawd we never had tv before. Its gross, I wont die easy its gonna take a lot more for me to defect to PS4.. but i wont  be getting the xbox one either.. If i can still game on 360  with bf4 and gta v, i'll sit this gen out and save up for the next one. If not... I'll settle for the PC *blech* ..... threw up in my mouth a little.

3. I refuse to be caught jerkin it on skype with xbox and its built in kinect :laughing:

4. Playstaion Network should merge with Xbox Live, and form PlayXboxstation live.... just my idea, so we can all game rage together and live in harmony.... xbox box 4 life.

5. I already replied in this thread but i figured I should let it be known that Sony has announced they will not have the same used game issue as Microshit.

6. There are no words to describe how underwhelmed and disappointed I am about the XBox One (Seriously... "XBox One"!?) and the fact they are trying to murder the second-hand-game market and also the simple joy of trading games and lending them with friends.  They don't deserve anyone's money for that.  In fact, they deserve to go under for that.

I'm in no rush to get a PS4 either, but it looks a lot better than the One simply for the fact you can get second hand games.

Seriously, who in Microsoft thought that would be a good idea?  Also, when did gaming stop being about games?

7. LOL they will never do this.

8. Ps4 hands down but I will own both ps4 for my for my daily driver.Xbox one for forza .

9. To me the new xbox controller looks too much like the Original. Its like half OG Xbox and Half 360.

I preffer the PS4 controller. 
    Still got the great Dualshock design, with a few new features.
    And i know I can use the touch pad; I had the Bluetooth keypad for the PS3 who's buttons served as a [terrible] trackpad for webrowsing. At VERY least, I know I can use that pad for that purpose

10. Why do people bitch about features on a device they don't have to use....regardless of what extra stuff either system does they will still play the same games. I suppose neither should play cd's or dvd's/blu-ray because a console should be about nothing except games right....

11. #111 Huey_Freeman, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    PS4 all the way ... Xbox One can suck a fat one 

[​IMG]

12. Ps4 will still have its grip on my life but I've been meaning to switch over to PC gaming. We'll see.

13. #113 atonsphere420, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    The main thing I don't like about the Xbox one is how the kenect will all ways be listening to you.

To most people that is not a big deal to me it is I love my privacy.

Most features the Xbox one comes with I will never use.I buy my stuff to game not to face book people an watch glee at the same time lol.

Sony came out a few days ago am said they are for the gamers an this is what they will focus on first.

14. I'm more of a pc gamer nowadays but if I were to get one it would be ps4. They both have the same and processors but ps4 has the gddr5 :D besides Microsoft is fucking greedy

If only it wasn't so damn expensive.

16. So, the One is going to cost 499
    PS4 conference is tonight at 6pm Pacific time.

Live stream:
    YouTube.com/e3

17. Im getting which ever one is hacked first

18. think sony released ps4 at 599

19. could easily build a PC for the price of a xbox one and 3 games.... 

just sayin. 

20. PS4 all the way for me.

I, too, have been in love with PS since it first came out.

You games haven't even reached it's full potential yet for the PS3 so I can't imagine what they can do with PS4.