Ps4 Or The Next Xbox?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Grand Daddy Purple, May 22, 2013.

1. I honestly can't see why anyone would want a xbox one over ps4. Unless you want an overpriced dumbed down smart tv.. Microsoft completely got rid catering to any sort of gamer. They damn near took the gaming aspect out of their gaming consoles. Ps4 would have to do a lot, and I mean a LOT for me to not go with them this stage of the game. 

2. xbox whatever Playstation forever  :smoke:   that said PS4

no really prolly will get an Xbox 360 jus to play Skyrim, each current gen platform has its own strengths
    still up in the air who reign supreme this go around

if I really had enough money I would get PC that would take me to mars :smoking:

3. Yeah the PS4 to me sounds more promising to me as a step in the right direction. Microsoft just kinda took a step backward with their system from what it sounds like.

The starting lineup for the PS4 looks cool, I hope some games that were made this year go over to PS4. 

Cloud Gaming and I can't wait for it to happen, that's a lot of backwards compatibility. That's a lot of games lol

5. #26 Grand Daddy Purple, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013

Heres 5 of the launch titles coming to PS4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfjqO-FrA8Q

I guess Bungie is going to be making a game for the PS4 at launch called Destiny. Lol

Edit: They don't show it in the video, but i'm excited for Infamous Second Son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-qztz42bs

6. Destiny is gonna be on all major platforms excluding wii I think. but its just another Halo game, just one not set in the Halo universe.

shitty thing is, playstation has maybe 1 or 2 exclusive series that I've always wanted to play, most notably Infamous. but $300 for 1 exclusive is retarded to me.

7. Have to wait until E3 for the real details to decide.

8. The new xbox one is a total letdown in my eyes. The control is too big and shit

9. I dont think PS4 actually uses Cloud.

I believe its called Gaikai. Online streaming or something.

10. hmmm, XboxOne or PS4.  The choice for me will be, based on which one comes out first. So most likely Xbox One. Then who knows I might sell it or something if I don't like it and try to PS4. Bottom line is I'm tired of the xbox 360 and need something new and improved!

Oh and PC over everything. Only reason why I don't have one right now is because some of the games  on PC kicked so much ass that they literally had me playing all day everyday,mainly EvE and OldSchool WoW. You just don't find games like those on Consoles.

11. jus wait for the oculus rift

12. lol at the people sayin "ill be buying a PS4 cause xbox has a camera that watches you" or stuff similar..

these are 2 new consoles.. why are your old complaints effecting the decision?

unless its company issues or you dont like the way theyre built.. then i understand

13. #34 lilro, May 23, 2013

What? The Xbox One comes with a Kinect that doesn't turn off, connected to a console that has to be connected to the internet to even play it...That's not creepy to you?

How is it an old complaint when we're talking about the new console?

14. I've been an xbox guy since the original, but I'm not too thrilled about the direction they are going. I'm a gamer I want the best possible gaming machine, if that turns out to be the ps4 then I'll be jumping ships

15. o ok thats my bad then..

i just assumed it was a complaint about the previous console.. i didnt know the new one had the same shit..

16. Owned a 360 for a couple years, never had live for more than 3 months!  If i was to get a new console, it would be the playstation if online play is still free! But that wouldn't be at release, I'm way too picky about which games i play, doubt the release ones would interest me for more than a few hours

17. #38 BP to the DP, May 23, 2013
    I agree with some things you said, PS does have some sweet exclusives. I'm getting a PS3 soon for MGS, and I'll eventually get a PS4 when the price drops in a few years.

As for PCs being expensive, its not as much as you'd think. The new consoles will be what, between $300 and $500? An average desktop PC is probably around $300-$400?
    So instead of buying both, build a gaming PC for $1k and you'll be all set. It will be able to max any game you want. I'm assuming you have a TV and speakers and shit because you have a console.
    You can also use xbox or ps controllers on PC, it's literally plug and play. Any game that's cross platform will support it. I hate mouse and keyboard for RPGs.
    And Far Cry 3 on ultra on PC compared to PS3 its night and day... Trust me haha.

Edit: Even an $800 PC will be able to max a lot of games. Powerful PC components have gotten cheap.

18. i bought a 360 over ps3 last release so this time around ill more than likely go ps4. 360 feels like a dinasaur already. the kinect shit on xbox one is an awful idea

19. It's nice to see people actually know the superior system is Playstation.