Ps4 gc community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by theblackguy420, Feb 3, 2014.

1. All set now I figured it out.. what games are you guys looking towrds playing that arr coming out soon for ps?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I had to do a quick search because most of the games I want are coming out on PC too. For PS4:

Driveclub
    Infamous Second Son + DLC
    The Order 1886
    Uncharted 4

3. Psn: dirtymandela ... got Mlb the show ac black flag and watch dogs, getting sniper elite 3 also when it drops looks tight

When life gets shitty, wipe your ass

4. Anyone got UFC?                                 

5. I recently got one. Took advantage of this deal that Gamestop had where if you trade your 360 or PS3, you get $100 credit towards a new gen system. Traded my 360 which i never use anyway.

So far I've got Killzone and Infamous. Played killzone online for the first time yesterday and it's okay i guess. Looking forward to Destiny.

6. Yeah killzone was very average. Imo wolfenstein the new order is the best shooter experience currently available on ps4 but sadly no mp :(

Sent from my XT1060 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You should check out Battlefield 4.

had it for ps3. graphics were terrible. is it better on next gen?

9. psnID : TimothyTheFirst

just got the ps4 2 days ago.  mlb the show is the only game I have right now, but I plan on getting something else once I decide what.  kinda wanna get nba 2k but I played the shit out of it on 360 so idk.  but I think it's only like $30 right now.  fifa is cool too but I really don't know shit about soccer so I don't know how much I'd be able to get into it, but it's been fun when I've been stoned and played it at my friends' places.

I need to get another controller too though...  but i might wait on that.  none of my friends have a ps4 to play online with yet so if I wanna play with anybody I know I need another controller.

10. I think it looks good, but I've only played the xbox360 beta version of Bf4 and I thought it looked shitty to.

11. Cant wait for minecraft and skyrim to come to ps4

apparently the GPU is nothing special, and I cannot imagine for 400 dollars the CPU is anything special, as an AMD eight core 4.4ghz is $300. So to answer your question, it is the same. It is displaying in the same resolution unless you buy a screen large enough, which can also display past 1920x1080 (HDMI).

13. Have you played BF4 on either systems?To say it's the same is just funny... Or you just talkin from a pc persons point of view..

14. I had bf4 on ps4 and it does look nice. Much nicer than it does on ps3 and Xbox 360. With that being said, I'm actually sick of battlefield graphics though it looks good the style of graphics they use annoys the hell out of me now. Don't know why. But it does look better and plays a bit smoother on the new systems.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I play it on ps3 at the same video quality you do, 1080............................................and I dont pay to use PS network.

16. #116 lilro, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    LOL it's not the same. Resolution and texture quality are totally different. But #PCMasterRace

17. people saying it's the same just don't know.

18. Still waiting on Destiny to drop to start paying for ps plus. Currently just have Fifa 14 and not in a rush to pay $50 to play Brazil/Germany every game online.
    Psn: AVEL2Y
    Anyone that's getting Destiny feel free to add me I should go pretty hard on that and I kick ass at FPS.

19. I've been playing the fifa demo on mine just because I really enjoy the gameplay but I don't actually know that much about soccer so I'm not sure if I wanna spend $60 on it, especially with a new one coming out in a couple months.

I'm thinking I might grab it next time I get paid though.  

20. Lol Fuck are you just stupid, the ps3  plays games at 720p upscaled to 1080p and all movies will play at 1080p, the ps4 plays at 1080p with better textures and lighting. So sayin "it's the same" is like saying any game on a shitty pc is the same as a good pc. Who the fuck asked you if you pay to use PS network?