Ps4 gc community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by theblackguy420, Feb 3, 2014.

1. S1r50G

i play mostly on weekends

2. Looks so good!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Currently dl'ing hardline beta and Destiny alpha... yessssss

• Like Like x 1
  4. Destiny Alpha ey?

Pics and shit?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Trine for ps plus this month was pretty sick.

Anyone play pixel ultimate?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yes it does. Im psyched to play, keep the 12 year olds away.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. shit forgot bout the alpha. Thanks for the reminder going to download it now

im going to add you. youll get a friend request from

Nightwish_1990

8. Played BF Hardline beta last night.. Personally I don't like it at all, and I'll be stickin with BF4. 
    Played Destiny Alpha this morning. Surprisingly it was better then I expected. I think both betas are only available for the weekend, with that said i'll probably be on Destiny Alpha this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm so mad bro I'm still waiting on my destiny alpha code, how long ago did you register?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #90 MrTRAPPER1017, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    I signed up as soon as they put the register up lol. The code was sent in a email from Sony yesterday.

11. Just wondering, did you get a confirmation email after registering? Because I didn't but some say they did, just wanna know if it matters our not.

12. I didnt get a confirmation email, it just said they would inform me via email or via ps4 if i got in, got the email later yesterday

13. #93 CypherMentality, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    Well then, guess I'm out of luck then because I also registered on I think Tuesday actually and still no code, though some others who registered after me got their codes already. Really sucks cause I really wanted a early taste of the game before it came out, looks like I'll have to pre order it now to get the beta access.

14. Rainbow 6 looks sick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ybGpoL2dUI4

• Like Like x 1
  15. Meh. The lack of recoil is a huge turnoff. And the game seems too COD-ish. None of the mechanics that made RS what it was are there. Where's the cover system?

16. Well either way it looks like a solid game. Plus the developers said this game is very early in development and they just wanted to show what they're working on. I'm sure as time goes by more and more gameplay will be shown with new features and improvements added. But for a game early on development it looks good and has nice potential. Just need to see more of it before making up my mind about it.

17. If I get a new ps4 and sign in with my original user name will all my saved data load back on to my new ps????

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. If you have PS+ and your saves are uploaded to the cloud server.

19. Add me aSpicyKielbasa i have infamous second son watch dogs and assassins creed 4, also download all the free games they give every month... i mean who wouldnt :D

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Yall can add me; JooJooShrimp

Im on injustice, ghosts and watch dogs