Ps4 gc community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by theblackguy420, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Did you call sony? The blue light can be fixed easy they will help you fix it over the phone.

2. Yeah problem is mine won't restart at all even after holding the power button.

3. That sucks, hopefully they fix it quick.

4. Psn: Exhazer

Mostly on bf4. Waiting for destiny

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah I can't wait for destiny, should be sick.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Im also waiting for destiny but i have learned not to get my hopes up for online game releases, what with GTA 5 and rockstars complete balls up and also BF4 lag problems.

Destiny is gonna be so huge when it releases and a new concept so Im not holding my breath

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #67 CypherMentality, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    True. But I would assume everyone is expecting destiny to have a few server, connection issues in the start for being a always online game. As long as the game itself is running smooth, and the server issues aren't anything crashing the game or making it unplayable then that's fine. Though they will only get the first couple of days as a grace period to fix these issues in my book before it's a problem.

As for the game it looks interestingly fun, especially with the mmo features but I want to play the beta before I fully feel good about the game.
    SN: BF4 to me honestly just felt like an incomplete game to me, like it just want ready at all even if the online worked perfect from day one. It was just lacking a lot that they tried adding over like these what, 7 months, which it shouldn't be. Just delay the game for a while.

8. Ps4 here. Feel free to add me

Nightwish_1990

9. Bf4 runs great now..they ended up getting new better servers

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Bf4 runs amazing now. Real fun

11. #71 telf14, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    I know it runs good, I fuck shit up on bf4 every night haha

But yea, i havent any experience with bungie in gaming since i never played halo but ive heard good things and they seem to pretty on the ball so hopefully they can learn from other developers mistakes and deliver a smooth launch experience.

Im pretty lucky to not have been too badly affected by the GTA and BF4 issues but my friends where, specifically GTA.

We where in a party together and me and a friend managed to get online but a few others couldnt and they where going ape shit. Me and my mate where laughing our balls off soo stoned, it was epic. But i dont wanna get my hopes up and end up raging like my unfortunate pals lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Whats games out for ps4 so far?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It terms of exclusives or just any good games?

14. If anyone wants to play some bf4 I'm looking for some guys to play, I like to play tactically moving as a squad etc. Add me AThomas0311

15. Im playing bf4 & watch dogs at the moment awaiting mortal kombat, destiny & dying light hopefully day z makes the move from pc to stations add me up FeeshTacos

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

16. That ufc looks amazing. I was playing watch dog its pretty cool. Im a 2k fanatic tho love b ball

17. In general lol
    I know theres watch dogs, nba2k, Knack and some coming out

18. The new Batman game looks off the chain!

19. And rainbow 6 : siege looks sick as well