PS4 for $40?!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AsthmaticStoner, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Buddy of mine is selling his old 500GB ps4 for $40. The hdmi port has fallen out and he has a new ps4. Would it be nice to buy and attempt to solder a new hdmi on it?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I would do it in a heartbeat if I had any sort of soldering skills, lol.

I'd try and talk him into letting you take it under some agreement like "I get it working, I'll pay you $70. I break it, I'll give you 20 bucks."

idk
    :confusedalt:

3. You can pick up working ones for like 80 now lol, hell some people sell them with 5 games for like 110

4. How do you get around all that online registration stuff? as its 'preowned'

can gamers play off a usb stick with the stick attached to the console?

cheers/

• Like Like x 1

5. What do you mean get around online registration?? You have to make a PS account to play any games on them dude, it takes like 5 mins to do lol

You can play games via USB but you have to download them from the PS store then move em to a USB

• Like Like x 1
  6. @vostok you also get free games each month if you pay for PlayStation plus.. this month it's Call of Duty modern warfare remastered & some other random game lol.. the cod game would usually cost you £35 & onlines like £6.50 a month or £60 for a year.

You also need ps+ to play online on any game

7. lol...thanks but I'm going horse riding in the snow ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Red dead 2 single player???
    5c0e6b5f46f9e.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Really? Thats a bummer...

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. #10 BrewsnWeed666, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Some games do have free online like Fortnite ect but 98% of games you need PS+ for lol

• Like Like x 1