PS3 vs XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by THE LORAX, May 28, 2009.

1. I have a ps3 and i personally think its way better than the 360 i mean come on free internet browser and free internet gaming and a blue ray player and the graphics are basically the same so please explain to me how the 360 is better or my ps3 bretherin back me up on this and let the 360 people know they need to convert to the ps3 [​IMG]

2. i just find xbox live way better online, the community is better also IMO. its mostly preferance though, i dont think one is so much better than the other one. i like the games for 360 a little more as well. 4 dollars a month is absolutely nothing for xbox live seriously..

also this thread is pointless because the people who own xbox will defend their purchase, same with the ps3 people.

3. yea i guess ive just been with sony since a kid and its never fucked me well at least not yet any way but im a huge metal gear solid fan and xbox doesnt have it plus the internet browser is the shit and i know its only 4 dollars a month like you said but 4 dollars a month compared to free u cant beat free but i do see your point on games xbox seems to have better games right now but future wise i see the ps3 comin out on top

4. yeah i feel you. metal gear solid is a game i enjoy as well :hello:

5. yea its such a great series i hope they dont ruin it by comin out with another one

6. I enjoy both the ps3 and the 360 but I find that I spend more time on the 360. In my opinion the online service is better, the community is better, and the games are better.

I mainly use the ps3 as a blu-ray player and for exclusives.

In the end it's all about preferences. Both consoles have pros and cons so there really is no "better" console.

7. Never played a PS3 yet. Well, not online yet at least. I love my 360, though.

XBOX 360 benefits(tht im sure of): better games

PS3 benefits: free online service, blue-ray player, doesn't break down like the 360

thats all that im 100% sure of. overall, i bet they are about the same,, im still a 360 fan though

8. i just wish i had the money to get a ps3 or 360. im stuck with a cheap ass half broke ps2

9. PC.
    *Ducks, covers, then escapes by crawling out of the thread*

10. I like 360's better. There's actually people online that you can play with! Plus, multi-platform games are cheaper for the 360. There's more DLC for the 360 for big games like Fallout 3 and GTA4. I've had my 360 for 2 years now and its never had one problem.

11. I have both of them. They each have their own pro's and cons but until PS3 starts coming out with a consistent line up of good games, 360 will still own this console war hands down

12. Free online is nice, BUT you get what you pay for, PS3 is hella laggy online.
    PLUS 360 does get all the hot downloadable content! Lost and the damned anyone...well anyone with a 360!

Oh and for modding it's xbox all day, can you even mod the ps3 yet? How much is a bluray burner and blank bluray disks?

13. im with you on the 360 but your also right
    because this will just turn into a gamerboy
    thread about which is better

14. My friend had a PS3 and he loved it... until he picked up a 360. He ended up selling his PS3 cause it was collecting dust. It's not that PS3 is bad, it just doesn't have the games to compete with 360 as of now.