PS3: Looking for a four-person shooter

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dariolovesdeb, Nov 29, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Jdahms"']Halo continues to improve the series drastically with every release, and is at the fore front of innovation in the genre with every release, but yeah halo sucks.[/quote]

Reach blew dick

2. [quote name='"davidn420"']

Reach blew dick[/quote]

How so..?

3. Get a N64 with James Bond, best multiplayer game i've played.

4. [quote name='"t3hryan"']

How so..?[/quote]

Halo 3 was sick reach just wasn't as good

5. Reach wasn't that bad... Not sure why people are hating on it. Even if you didn't like the new shit in multiplayer you could just play classic modes.

And Halo 2 had the best multiplayer in my opinion. The only issue was that it didn't have a SWAT playlist and 3 did, which was awesome

6. I dont get why people think halo 2 was the best either. That shit was so broken and full of bugs, and XBL was in its infancy back then. It was the best of its time but it doesnt hold up now imo.

I could see why people might like halo 3 more than reach as far as the gameplay goes. Reach plays differently. I dont see how anyone can say "reach blew dick" when it is very obviously the most complete and well made game in the series.

7. Halo Reach is my favourite halo title, and PS3? Dont fucking get me started..

8. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Halo Reach is my favourite halo title, and PS3? Dont fucking get me started..[/quote]

Ps3 is the exact same thing but it's free, has better graphics, and can do more.

9. what a fanboy

10. L4D and L4D2 are not available on PS3
    they are PC and Xbox360 only

11. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']L4D and L4D2 are not available on PS3
    they are PC and Xbox360 only[/quote]

little big planet 1 and 2, Gran truismo 5, infamous, infamous 2, SOCOM, MAG, ratchet and clank games, resistance 1,2,&3, uncharted series.Killzone 2 & 3 all aren't available for Xbox. And are all popular games

12. and halo 3 outsold all of them combined

[​IMG]

13. [quote name='"Jdahms"']

and halo 3 outsold all of them combined

[/quote]

Thats only cuz Xbox ppl can't buy those ones

14. Man, I really hope that gif isn't real...

15. Pretty sure I'm an adult. :rolleyes:

16. halo is for kidz

17. Army of Four!

18. [​IMG]