PS3 for an oz of chron

Discussion in 'General' started by bp4er, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I would never do that, but then again I do love my PS3.

Even though the weed and the bubbler might be worth more than the PS3, I think it would be better for you to earn the money to buy weed and a bubbler. I would understand trading if it was for something like paying off a debt or any other situation when you might need to get money quickly, but for weed it just sounds like stuff junkies do.

You could also resell some of the weed and get some of your money back which you can use to buy something you would like and use more often or just put the money aside for when you need it.

2. actually no, i have none of those things. I don't really care for fancy expensive electronic shit. Everyone around me does, but me- I'm happy with internet. Games get old, but internet is endless amounts of any type of thing u can think of, whereas games are limited to the story mode and online play (which i dont care for either).

Games just never really impressed me all that much. Plus, video games don't keep me from wanting to blow my brain out like MJ does. And for anyone who wants to say 'that's stupid'- you don't know my situation so stfu.

3. word looks like your decision is clear

4. Idk the fool aint hittin me up. Tho, he usually dont get up til around this time, but if he dont hit me up before i head back to my house (from my gma's doc appointment) then I'll take it as a sign that it wasn't meant to be. But if he does, then I'll do the damn thang.
    We'll see what happens.
    I'm glad he hasn't hit me up tho, gives me time to think do I REALLY wana do this?
    Sounds good at the time, but I'm having doubts about whether I really wouldn't regret it or not.
    We'll see.

5. Almost sold my ps3 while ago, so glad I didn't. Especially looking back, bud meant nothing to me then.

My ps3 still kicks ass after 4 years!

6. Almost sold my ps3 while ago, so glad I didn't. Especially looking back, bud meant nothing to me then.

My ps3 still kicks ass after 4 years!

Now that I have a large led tv surround sound and decent library I'll never sell ps3 now.

7. u proly got hella games for it tho. all i have is call of duty modern warfare and black ops, both of which have extremely short story mode, so when u dont have access to wireless internet (even tho i have it, my dad is a douche bag and sets a timer so its only on for a couple hours a day which is bullshit cuz its at my grandmas house and my grandma pays for the internet, he kicked me out so he wouldnt have to deal with me yet he still tries to control my life in every fuckin aspect and way he can. FUCK!) shit gets played out with a quicknessssss

8. All I know is a ps3 served me well. Ounce will Last how long?

Up to you man!

9. Im trying to sell my 360 and 25 games for weed money lol

Noone on fb wanted that offer for £150, so well played for only selling your console for an oz

10. i bet your mom bought your ps3 thats why you dont care to sell it.,. if you was my kid and you sold your shit.. id bust your ass...

11. [quote name='"bp4er"']

Nah it's not full. "see, i told you u don't need the extra 90 gb" <--, save it.[/quote]

Im not that sort of person, sorry of the first part came across as agressive.. It's just an offer I would personally take and then flip the weed and have a bit for myself for free. 14gs would last me two months easily.

12. atleast you aren't sucking penis for drugs....

fuck that ps3, if u dont want it get rid of it. but ps3's are pretty cool my friend.

13. oh you answered the question for me.... DUDE YOU HAVE TO BE 18 TO POST ON THIS SITE!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY A 18 YEAR OLD GETS TIMED ON THE INTERNET... EVERY DAD KNOWS WHAT YOUR DOING......

[​IMG]

14. you make me laugh, my mom wouldn't give me a dollar to buy a toothbrush.

Mom buy me a ps3? HA!!!

15. I'd do it in a fucking heartbeat. fuck a video game system, any 20+ year old playin that shit is cockblocking.

16. #36 bp4er, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    ur a fucking faggot, im 21. if your over 18 and living on someone elses property, you gota respect their rules or get kicked out. man ur a fucking douche bag. ur life is so petty, insignificant and boring that you care about someone (who's life doesnt affect u at all) else's age? man i feel bad for ur bitch ass.

edit: sorry for jumping on u dude, but i get so fucking sick of age police, cuz WHO FUCKING CARES what age they are. if they smoking bud too, then its not like they're too far off the tracks, i mean a potsmoker on a pothead website.... something doesnt seem too wrong there..

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

17. #37 briwes911, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    lol your the fucking lame selling your ps3 you broke bitch what kinda 21 year old has a timmer on the fuckin internet... What ever bro lie some more.. No one cares.. And trust me click on any of my links im not stressin a oz... Matter fact you want a oz ill send you one for free!! !!

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

18. ey man i aint tryna start an internet war (the most pointless thing anyone can do), i tried apologizing for jumpin on ya man i jus get sick of age police, and to think about it u proly werent even talking shit, u were proly makin a funny (judgement based on dad comment and picture)

my bad mayne.

19. no worries i was being funny !! smoke one bro just dont let the smoke.. smoke you ya feel me... me i smoke an oz a week so i forso wouldnt sell my ps3 cause then id be bored lol but i guess if you have to like the guy befor said at lest ur not suckin dick... and its coo bro i wasnt being po;ice just saying so many kids get on here and be like oh wish my mom would let me sm oke like wtf ur a child lol!!! hope things work out for ya....

20. Dude don't do it....just like that poster said....the bud will be gone soon and then you will be dry and no ps3....You obviously had a gut feeling about saying no cause you posted this thread right? Go with ur natural instinct.

Plus the new remastered GoldenEye is out...