PS3 + Flower + 420 = FUN

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by nufc_boston, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Seriously, download flower from the psn store and get lit. play it and you will smile

2. nope, think its ten buck or sumthin like that. Once i get money on my damn card its the first game im buying

3. I just wanted to say that I played this game last night while blazing... and it was a profound experience. Each level gets trippier and trippier... it's amazing.

Play this game if you have a PS3.

4. I need to play this fucking game. I was just watching a review on it and they said "Just a disclaimer, this may spoil some of the amazement and excitement you'll have the first time playing this game". I quit watching it right then

I need a ps3 first :(

5. I played it on shrooms the other night and almost came in my pants. Someone please try this.

6. Hell yeah man!, Flower is such an awsome game to play while ur blazin, great soundtrack, great visuals, great experience!
    I'm also a big fan of playing Pixeljunk: Eden, Flow is always good to play
    Noby Noby Boy is entertaining for a little bit when your high just becasue it makes absolutely no sense, but it loses its appeal pretty quickly
    Definetly Flower is the best game to play when your high that ive found so far

T-Minus One Week till 420....cant wait!!!

7. I cannot explain the feeling I get when I play this game. Its so peaceful.

8. playing flower high is just awesome:smoke: