Pruning w/LST vs Leaving it alone (controlled experiment)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DierWolf, Apr 1, 2006.

1. ^^^Probably cause this thread is over 4 years old!!! :laughing:

When I saw the title I did get a little excited, I'd still be interested to see pictures and results. I wonder what happened to DierWolf and why he never finished it?

2. he got mad because they removed his sig...:confused:

3. I hate reading a whole forum just to get to an unfinished end it totally grinds my gears

4. yeah I'm w/ ya there.I sure would have liked to see the end yield.I am sure the lst prob yielded more but i still would like to know the exact amount difference.

5. pics no workey!

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGjwMMlUhCQ]YouTube - Grind my gears - america[/ame]

7. To everyone who's complaining about no pictures:

If you had read through the whole thread, you'd know the OP took them down because he was worried about a bust and didn't want any evidence here.

But yeah, even if he abandoned the experiment, would have loved to see the end result of the LST.

8. Dude, not trying to get into it with you but maybe you should have read through the whole thread before posting...:confused:

People were wanting pics/updates on the final yields which he never provided...thats why people are still asking for pics because he just fell of a cliff...He obviously included pics during the grow but thats not what most people are interested in...we wanted to see the yield difference between the two plants to compare methods.

People are asking for pics of the harvest/final yield partially because they want to see the pics and compare methods and partially to rub it in DierWolfs face because he never finished the experiment. :smoke::smoke:

9. Okay, my apologies then. I did read through the whole thread, and it sounded to me like most people just showed up, saw that there were no photos, and asked for them. But whatever, no big deal. I'd love to see them myself.