Pruning w/LST vs Leaving it alone (controlled experiment)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DierWolf, Apr 1, 2006.

1. See that's what I like, detail.:smoking:

I'll be observin'.

thc101

2. High Dier, Sorry I am late. I'll stick around, if you don't mind.

3. Ok quickly i will answer.

This particular grow is between 2 supergirls..

LST i dont use string, i use wire hanger bent in a hook to hold the plant down AGAINST the soil or pretty damn close to it. And i keep it that way for the entire grow, after time the branch itself gets very thick and stiff so you dont need to hold it down as it says in the position it was.

Pruning is only done when you want light to get in, i wount be pruning this plant very much right now as its still very young, but i will start agressive pruning one its of age.

PIctures..... Big problem over here, Headhunter was just raided last night, and seeing he is always at my house if they were following him they might come to me next, so i need to get my shit together, and just in case its this forum they are monitoring i need to remove the pics just for a little while.

Stay safe all.

4. HIGH All, I said was growing to stay out of your threads (to a point)...I was directed to come here because of what you posted. This is why we (SJ) don't tolerate talking of dealing of any kind here...it's up to you to cover your tracks......dealing what you grow will most definitely get you busted...so if "they" are monitoring this site it's your fault for revealing what you do with your grow.

5. I thought it was legal where you are Dier...

6. Thats some fucked up shit....

7. am I the only one who doesn't see any pictures?? weird. . . .

helps if i read first huh? lol my-b

8. Who's dealing?????

YOu can get busted on here if your a dealer or not, hell you can get busted without even putting the damn seed to germinate (ordering seeds online), fact is in almost every country its illegal to smoke and grow, so why not just stop talking about growing as well, you dont want to harbour dealers but your harbouring growers?

Yes it is legal to smoke and grow here but only 2 plants per household, he had last time i counted last week 56 in flower almost done and the box we built was ram packed with about 60 plants.

Right now HeadHunter is in what i believe some deep doodoo, and thing is he doest deal, just smokes ALOT! and i mean one after the other as if its a regular cig.

We believe it was his EX girlfriend that tipped them off, he had a spat with her last week about some loan she took out that he helped her get and now she wants him to pay it.

9. I swear people just dont read anymore

10. with all due respect, you didn't mention bout yer 5-0 problem till bottom of 2nd page.
    after reading the first page with/out any pics started to get shaky, vision was goin in and out. In addition to that i new that you were having troubles with pictures showing up due to a server change i believe.

but you are right, i fookin hate reading

11. HIGH All, "Who's dealing?????"...I'll say a little bird told me ok. As for Harbouring Growers...some are legal to do so and I find it sad you have to say "just in case its this forum they are monitoring"...so (I know you don't want it)..my advice to delete your account...and remove All your posts...it's what I would do if I thought someone was coming for me.

12. Could have been the eclectricity bill that tiped them off... I mean for that many plants he was probly running alot of power..... The way i see it... Grow indoors for the high grade bud.... Grow oudoors if your wanting to do huge grows..

Ultimate fighting(UFC) Tonight... Anyone ulse gonna watch it?

13. HIGH All, if I get it I will...oh ya!!!!

14. Theres gonna be alot of good fights... And then The Ultimate Fighter 3 comes on... I make sure i dont miss anything that has to do with the UFC..

15. Yes for sure watching it :)

No its confirmed his his bitch ex girlfriend that ratted him out, she knew nothing of me so im cool.

unoit after my side by side is done your more than welcome to delete my account and posts... So lets not have to much arguing in the thread and just watch so you can get me out of your hair faster :)

16. It was all outdoor, no lights except for the light box, so not it was not the electricity bill. As said above it was his ex.

women are ruthless.

17. hey,
    shit luck dier, but good that she doesnt know you. for future reference, how would i go about deleting all my posts??is it simple or does a moderator have to do it??just looking ahead...def dont wana get busted

18. So now that you know that your best budys x isnt aware of you we can have the pics back now??

this can also be aplied here...
    im not asking for a lame come back so dont do it..just come up with facts and pics..

19. well....now that u found out the exact reason for him getting caught can u put ur pictures back up :confused: i really wanna watch this...cuz this will decide if i prune or not...also for ur pics (even a while ago) could u send them to me or somethin cuz i can never see yours (again, even before this thread)....or do it through GC or somethin...idk just to where i can see :)

anyways...looks like this will be a kickass thread...i look forward to watching your beautiful plants:D

peace out:smoke:

20. :wave: i got my chair pulled up[hey dier,unoit:wave: ]