Provison Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bangkok101, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Got my order in the mail today. Was pretty quick. Got some freebies as well.

The stealth was really good. I thought they didnt have the seeds in the mail. Had to email them and they told me where it was. So ill give them 10/10 for that.

They do ship world wide so 10/10

Selection wise was not as much as other banks. 6/10

There customer service was good, replied within 24h plus they have live chat. 9/10 because their phone number was always busy.

There price was really awesome, compared to other single shops. 10/10.

Their website was ez to navigate but still working on their guarantee pricing. 8/10.

They accept alot of diff forms of payment including paypal. 10/10. Unlike some websites you are restricted to certain payments. Even international paypal you can use because it doesn't appear on there its a seed bank.

Will I use them again? Yes. They are actually based in canada. Got my mail and its confrimed they are based there. With their selection wise, I emailed them and they are working on getting more selections. They also do some germ reports and nute reports too so that was different from other banks.

So if ur looking for a bank thats based in canada then I would recommend them to you.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk