Prove that God doesnt exist, ROFLMAO

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aaagogo, Aug 11, 2013.

1. #1 Aaagogo, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  2. Uhm, how would that make them "fucking retards" by having a spiritual sense and faith.. Doesn't it say something that they were found?

3. you're dumb

4. Well you could easily die pulling a stunt like that, so you could easily interpret it as affirmation of God's existence, he kept them safe for weeks at sea.

No...when you are not faithful it's called "sheer dumb luck."

6. \tProve [proof] that God doesn't exist, ROFLMAOsuck [such] fucking retards....

I'm thinking troll bread.

I'm baking some troll bread up as we speak, you want some :D

8. I always felt the fact that God doesn't exist was proof enough.

9. People are gonna believe what they want to believe. Doesn't matter how hard someone tries to disprove it.

As an athiest, I try not to lecture people on the existence of a God. I have a friend that's a Jehovah's Witness (their beliefs are a little out there) I don't know..I'm just not that type of person to not be friends with them just because of religious beliefs.

And there's my 2 cents.

10. Atheism is where it's at kids

11. hopefully the rest of the religious fanatics will get the same idea this family had

hasta la vista fanáticos

12. Shows them to go on a boat without a vegvisir.

13. im agnostic but a lot of athiests are no better than christians, athiests are condescending as fuck and always gotta shit on someone elses faith

14. /doinitwrong

15. Well that tends to happen when a religion directly impacts the life of an atheist in several ways.  

Most of us are spiteful because creationists are directly attacking us non-stop.  When we try to put up a support billboard to reach out to other atheists that feel alone and miserable, some stupid bible group steps in and has the fuckin billboard torn down.

When we try to make an educational channel on youtube, some little prick runs in and DMCA false-flags our videos, destroying years of hard work in many cases, forcing us to mirror the shit out of our videos.

So, excuse us for being a little pissed off.  You fail to acknowledge that atheists live a very tough life, especially those in other countries, where being outed as an atheist is an automatic death-sentence.  You think gays have it bad?  Pretend to be an outspoken atheist for one day.  i guarantee you'll be miserable after day one.

16. I actually just recently turned agnostic, I was a athiest b4 I used to be a dick about it too till i grew up. That condescending shit is immature

17. implying atheism and agnosticism are mutually exclusive

18. You cannot be an atheist and then suddenly change.  it doesn't work that way.

Sounds more like you're just choosing a side to showcase your individuality, which is extremely immature.  Hypocrisy at its finest.

19. What nigga? So you just became an athiest professor or some shit? I was young when I was an athiest I grew up and decided I would never know so I stopped giving a shit. I was just tryna say that immature condescending shit makes athiests look like hypocrites and makes yall no better than those radical ass christians