Prove Me Wrong (Act III: Zombie Horses of the Apocalypse)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Postal Blowfish, May 3, 2011.

1. I'm not denying your stone's existence. Your stone clearly exists. You said so and my stone confirmed this sooo I have no reason to believe your stone doesn't exist. Plus youre an honest guy, I definitely trust you.

That being said, I am also a special human and my stone talks directly to me just like your stone talks directly to you. I have no reason to think you can't talk to your stone because I have experienced talking to a stone myself, so I definitely think you are not lying. Like I said you're an honest guy. I very much trust your word.

The only thing I'm denying is the crediablity of your stone. My stone says your stone is a liar.

This is proof that your stone is not a credible source.

If you want, since you are also special, I could introduce you to my stone. You could talk to him if you want. Maybe we could team or something man.

Peace :smoke:

2. twas successful

3. Damn that would have been my input too; the paradox, yet.

In order for the stone to exist there must have been a God or Gods, otherwise the stone is useless. Once the Gods are done the stone has no purpose, yet could still exist.

In order for us to believe in the stone, you must convince of of your importance. :p

4. yeah but talking about that is not nearly as fun

plu si really doubt anyone would admit to using that kind of logic, perhaps its a coincidence that the people who make these kinds of claims the most haven't posted here. perhaps not, imma thinking not

5. #45 Postal Blowfish, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    The stone embodies a rule. It's possible that when I discovered it, the words I attributed to it were actually my own words confirming its purpose. It doesn't need to know about any god in order to prevent them from existing, it is simply a rule with parameters like the other laws of physics. No beings past a certain amount of "power," and it just happens that the rule includes beings we would label as gods.

^ i am thinking it's not a coincidence, too. which is actually good because maybe they now understand why they can't make their unreasonable demand.

6. #46 Postal Blowfish, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Stones don't fib, therefore it must be you who is fibbing. Show a stone that fibs.

7. Is the supposed stone's existence in your mind or in a specific place of residence....lol

8. The stone doesn't allow gods to exist; because god being the stone, already exists, that god is already everything there is.

9. How do you know a stone doesn't fib? If your stone told you this than that loses credibility because your stone is a liar and would obviously try to deceive you and try to make you think that stones don't lie.

10. So you claim. All you need to do now is prove the stone doesn't exist.

Show me a stone that fibs, and then we'll talk.

11. your rock may stop some gods....but not the godburger!!!!!(see real response below...;):smoke: )
    God Burger

10/2010 update: New building, take-out only available.
    http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/Restaurants/CheapEats/details?placeid=50127
    Named after the owner because part of his name means "God", if you like fast food, this is a tasty stop in Yokogawa. Although not created for the calorie conscious, the greasy spoon fare served up at God Burger is heaven sent.
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the rock only exists as you perceive it....

will expand upon this in a bit.....
    consider the burger ....subscribing....;):smoke:

12. if you claim the rock in some way doesn't exist, i'm going to need to see proof. as for the god burger, obviously the rock does not prevent language from arising describing illegally powerful beings.

13. I will show you your stone. Your stone is a liar.

If your stone was telling the truth, than how did my stone tell me your stone is lying?

If stones can't lie than that would mean my stone wouldn't be able to say your stone is a liar because than my stone would be lying and that would discredit your stone's claim.

The most logical explanation is that my stone is telling the truth and your's is deceiving you.

14. It didn't. You're obviously lying. People lie. Stones don't. Show me one that does without lying about mine.

15. the stone is god?

16. the stone represents a law, like any other law of the universe.

17. hmmmmmmm
    well if the stone has no beginning and no end , it's existance is beyond our comprehension and has supernatural powers ( talking via telepaty , immortality , the power to block the existance of gods , consciousness ) i think it can be considered a god . but i guess that is just a mather of perspective and dosen't necesarly mean that the stone considers itself a god.If it walks like a god , talks like a god , acts like a god then it must be a god . GOD OF ROCK :metal: ( lol , kidding about the last prop. )
    one thing bothers me here , if the stone is just a law ,why did it feel the need to comunicate to you ? this shows the presence of a consciousness with-in the law
    for the sake of this debate i must ask you a few questions .
    1. were you under the influence when this rock talked to you ?
    2. what's the intention behind the op ? disprove the existance of the stone
    or watching us fail in disproving the existance of the stone ? the fact if that you want us to prove something that we didn't experience and can't even start to understand it because its beyond our comprehension

it's possible for the stone to exist ? yes.
    is it possible for gods to exist ? yes
    the key word here is "possible".
    ok it's my time to go to sleep now lol , brb in 8:00 H's

18. You are human also, so how do I know that you aren't lying?

19. Your stone crashed into my teapot. :(

20. my understanding is likely limited by my interpretation. it might be that the rock is a law with a label on it so that when i found it i came to understand what it was for, and told myself about its purpose rather than it telling me directly. even if it has only the power to "speak" in this limited way about its purpose, that is no special power...

1. let's say "no." that's a rather open-ended question.
    2. the point of the op is to illustrate how ridiculous it is for a person to demand a negative proof of the existence of something. i'm just having fun with the responses at this point... you've had some of the more serious challenges in here and even those have come up short in various ways. i don't expect too many others to actually make points that make me feel "this might be the one that defeats me!" for a second as you have occasionally done.

If you think I'm lying, prove my stone doesn't exist.