Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ProTOX supplements before a UA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ONEOFHAM, Mar 27, 2012.

1. How fast did you drink the protox

2. I just took the protox waited the 15 minutes filled the bottle with water drank it felt extremely sick had to throw up. It's the average bodyass I took even though im 105 lbs and 5'6. Should I follow with pectin due to my throwing up and protox?

3. @ ONEOFHAM
    and anyone else who ahs used PROTOX to pass UA's.. What was your shortest time frame from when you last smoked to drinking the PROTOX drink?
    like did you smoke the day before you drank the product and was still able to pass?

4. Hey guys, times have changed and so have tests. So I'm testing this out to see if it works. It's may 10, 2017.

Just a brief overview of my situation:
    I've smoked everyday for the past at least 3 years. Some potent stuff and some reggie. I have a UA is a few hours. I took the jump start pills last night and now I am about to take the protox drink after eating oatmeal first. I also stopped smoking 2 days prior so the day of the test is the 3rd day not smoking. I've also been taking natural water pills from wal mart for the last 4 days and I've been exercising and hitting the sauna to sweat.

Ill let you know if I pass shortly.

5. Also I am 28, male, 5'11, 150lbs. Just finished the drink and I'll be taking the test soon. I did feel a little cramped up this morning but I'll assume I didn't drink enough water with the jump start pills and the sauna. But other than that I am not nauseous or anything. It is important to follow the preparation steps on the bottle.

6. Alrighty guys, I got the job offer so I'm assuming my ua was negative. I ate oatmeal 3-4 hrs prior to drinking protox. Drank 1/2 gallon during the 1 hr prior and continued to drink the other half plus more after drinking the protox. Took the test 3 hrs after taking the drink. I may have done over kill with the water pills, sauna, and all but hey, I passed and then smoked a few bowls so it's all good .

7. Oh and I made sure to pee twice before taking the ua.

8. Alright haven't smoked in 28 days. Took an at home thc test and failed. Ua is in roughly 40 hours. I have the pills and the protox. Pretty nervous about this. You followed the bottle directions? Not the directions originally stated in this thread?

9. August 2019

Okay, so i hope this helps someone out in the future. I recently used pro tox extreme and the starter pack. i’m 5’11 185, have been a heavy consumer for 7 years.

I was told on a Friday that I had to go take a UA for a promotion for my job on Monday. I immediately stopped smoking and started freaking out and reading forums after buying the pro tox extreme and starter pack at the local head shop. I called the number on the back of the box and they explain exactly how to use it.

Do not just start working out and hitting the sauna it will be too late and your body will continue burning its fat and could effect wether the drink works. During this process you must eat and drink very clean and not consuming cigarettes if you are a smoker.

Friday: bowl of oatmeal and All I ate was grilled chicken and vegetables for lunch and dinner. drink a ton of water and green tea packets boiled

Saturday: oatmeal for breakfast grilled chicken and vegetables for lunch and dinner. drink tons of water and boiled green tea

Sunday: oatmeal for breakfast grilled chicken and vegetables for lunch, take starter pack at 6:00pm, eat afterwards drink water and green tea.

Monday: wake up 5:30 eat large bowl (two packs) oatmeal.

7:30-8:00 drink 3 8oz glasses of water

8:30 drink pro tox extreme(shake vigorously, taste better if you chill in the refrigerator)

8:45 fill pro tox extreme bottle with water and drink.(you can drink more water if you’re thirsty but not too much to dilute your piss)

piss 3-4 times on the way to the test it works 1-5 hours after drinking most effective hour 2-3.

When taking test make sure to midstream.

I did this exactly & it worked for me. just call the number on the back of the box and the will give you directions as well.