Protopipe's Lemon Skunk harvest.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by protopipe, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Hey fellow smokers/growers, I harvested my 2-Lowlife Lemon Skunks and after 4 days in my herb dryer, I weighed it out today. I have 8 larger buds totalling 121 grams, then another 117 grams in secondary buds. So, the grand total for the 2 LS is 238 grams.

Next harvest will be Blueberry Kush in 3 weeks!!

One harvest pic!! I am gettin' ready to make some bubble!! p

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful man how long from seed to harvest on those??

3. That is quite a large yield for just two autoflowering plants. Congrats.

How long from seed to harvest... and what kind of setup do you use?

4. dying to hear how long///

5. very nice man

and protopipes are the shit man, such handy little bastards

6. I flowered the 2 LS under 24/7 under 600 watts, and harvested after 63 days of flower, so with the 2 week seedling stage, that comes to 77 days total!

Thanks guys for all the input, and I agree...protopipe's do rule, and for me the 5 holes seem to give me a better hit than my molino glass pipe with just one hole!! puff, puff, pass!! pro

7. 238 grams from 2 Lowriders?!?!

8. #9 protopipe, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    No, it was 2 Lowlife autos...dialed in conditions!

9. Hahaha that should make Halloween fun.

*Ding Dong*
    "TRICK OR TREAT!"
    *Pops out the door*:
    "BOOGITYWOOGITTYBOO!!!

10. A half pound from 2 plants. great stuff, can see that you have your craft down. Hope to see the harvest from the Blueberry Kush. Bet it will it will be amazing. How many plants are you doing for it? And what do you think your yield will be?

Congrats, looks killer.

11. Thanks TheChosenone! It will be a dank holidat for sure! I made cannabutter yesterday, so brownies are up next. And the LS hash is tasty, too.

Hey Two-One, thanks for your input, these LS I harvested were supposed to be small growers (15" max height and yields of around an oz.), but due to the wattage, growin' in coco waterfarms, all modified with airstones, and a dial-in atmosphere, I pulled waaay more than I had hoped for!! And the Blueberry Kush has 3 more weeks and it will be chopped, it is gonna have some strong assed buds, but with less yield. I am not concerned with my yield, for me it is a matter of experimenting with different strains, or supplements, tracking my yield only helps me see how effective (or ineffective!) they are.
    The WHite Russian will be a huge yielder, and she has 5 full weeks to chop. The WRs really explode in the last 3-4 weeks in flower. So, anywhere between 4-6 oz. I am expectin', with the BK yielding between 1-2 oz.
    Sorry I am writin' a book, I am the detail type! Time to wake n bake, my fellow potheads!! pro

12. More detail, the better. Haha. Anyways, sounds nice. The White Russians will look great I bet. :smoking:

13. Ain't that the truth Two-One! I'm hoping everything stays healthy with the last 5 weeks she has remaining. She is 29" tall, with a massive main cola, so I will just watch her grow and just let her do her thing. pro

14. I'm confused. I've just started looking into the autoflowering strains.
    I was under teh impression that lowlife. autoflower and lowryder were pretty much the same thing (strains mixed with the ruderalius plant to induce flowering after two weeks). proto when you correct the "2 lowryders !" with " No, it was 2 Lowlife autos...dialed in conditions! " isn't that the same thing?

this quote is from attitude seedbank
    "Sativa/Indica Potency : 7/10 Auto Lemon Skunk was developed using a lemon pheno Skunk#1 that we’ve been keeping as a clone mother for almost 15 years and the original Lowryder"

so it IS a lowryder plant as it is mixed with the lowryding strain no?

please someone clarify. thanks a lot GC.

(p.s. either way that is an AMAZING yeild from two plants in 10 weeks. is there a journal others can check out in an attempt to replicate your grow/yeild?)