Protonmail

Discussion in 'Blockchain and Crypto Currencies' started by MelchizedekDaUnr3al, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Protonmail is an encrypted email service. Which means that they cannot access your emails (unlike Gmail/google). I know it's not directly crypto related but I definitely recommend that if you're into crypto you should check it out. I heard about it awhile ago and switched all of my crypto accounts to my proton email account.

Even if you don't want to use it, you should at least create a separate email address for your crypto accounts. Do not give your crypto email address to anyone and you should be well protected against being a target of a hack.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Good advice. ProtonMail’s app is also super smooth and has even became my main email provider now.

3. Protonmail, 1password (or any other end 2 end encrypted manager), Signal, any VPN, 2FA Key. The good 'ol computer security end to end encryption starter pack

• Like Like x 2
  4. I've had a account with these for nearly a year mainly for ordering various things, Good and easy to use.

5. Those R all good tools. I agree. Never heard of 1password tho.

6. it's a password manager. i use Bitwarden.

Grasscity Deals Near You