1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Protonmail

Discussion in 'Blockchain and Crypto Currencies' started by MelchizedekDaUnr3al, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Protonmail is an encrypted email service. Which means that they cannot access your emails (unlike Gmail/google). I know it's not directly crypto related but I definitely recommend that if you're into crypto you should check it out. I heard about it awhile ago and switched all of my crypto accounts to my proton email account.

Even if you don't want to use it, you should at least create a separate email address for your crypto accounts. Do not give your crypto email address to anyone and you should be well protected against being a target of a hack.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Good advice. ProtonMail’s app is also super smooth and has even became my main email provider now.

3. Protonmail, 1password (or any other end 2 end encrypted manager), Signal, any VPN, 2FA Key. The good 'ol computer security end to end encryption starter pack

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've had a account with these for nearly a year mainly for ordering various things, Good and easy to use.

5. Those R all good tools. I agree. Never heard of 1password tho.

Grasscity Deals Near You