Protips Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by desuforeverlulz, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Post tips in this thread that will help anyone have a slightly better life.

When you go to a place like McDonald's, Burger King, or Wendy's and you order fries, make sure to order them with NO salt. Why? Because their fries that are already done are the ones with salt. If you say no salt, they will make a new batch of fries just for you, hot, fresh, and crispy, and without salt. If you enjoy salt on your fries however, all of the fast food places I mentioned have salt packets in the area with the ketchup and stuff. So just grab some salt and sprinkle it on there. Bon appetit.

2. You sly, sly nigling

3. protip #1234

always wipe front to back.

4. Have some skunky weed on your person? Go to the nearest convenience store and get a small box of baking soda. It absorbs the smell like nothing else. Keep the weed in there.

5. protip:

Disregard females, acquire currency.

6. i always go from innermost to out haha. just the way i always did it br0

7. protip #200

if at first you don't succeed, smoke a little weed

8. oh that is so fucking genius! this is what i do from now on!

9. Protip #poopfuck : If you have an in n out in your area, there is an entire secret menu. You can find it online

10. this thread seems promising already :D

11. Animal style n all that?

Animal Style Fries = Dank as Fuck.

12. Hahaha when I worked at McDonalds in high school, I'd always spit in the fries of whoever pulled that kinda bullshit.

13. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Animal style n all that?

Animal Style Fries = Dank as Fuck.[/quote]

Animal style, grilled buns, grilled cheese, mustard grilled, any amount of patties, grilled onions...shit. There's more

14. Exactly why i dont eat at Epsilon Beta establishments such as this one.

15. How does it feel to be a loser? If you did not like your job maybe you should not have worked there.

16. If you've been drinking a lot of liquor, drink a glass of water before you go to sleep. You will wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss. Drink two more glasses of water after you piss. Go back to bed and in the morning, no hangover. I don't know why but it works every time.