Protests from around the world

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Jun 6, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    This thread will most likely be updated from time to time so come back and see what's new

Let the FU protests begin!:love:

[​IMG]

Pakistanis protest U.S. drone attacks

[​IMG]

Israeli carnage in Golan Heights

[​IMG]

Greece---> Biggest anti-memorandum protest in Syntagma square

[​IMG]

Spain protests: 'This has never happened before'

[​IMG]

UK--> Protest march against coalition cuts expected to attract 300,000

[​IMG]

France pension protest numbers in dispute

[​IMG]

Rallies across Italy protest Berlusconi's sex scandal

[​IMG]

Lots of vidoes--> Thousands Participate in Tokyo Anti-Nuclear Protest

[​IMG]

Huge protest in Geneva against the “Ban Ki Moon-Darusman report” on Sri Lanka

[​IMG]

« French TV Says ‘Non’ To Facebook Mentions On Air
    Vietnam Protests Organized On Facebook

Thousands of Venezuelans protest against U.S. sanctions

Pakistan--> PUJ organises rally to protest against brutal killing of Saleem Shahzad

Ireland--> Dissident protests demand action on prisoners' status

Australia government workers hint on protest action in July

2. This is getting to the point where people will just say fuck it and walk on city halls.

3. There is a wave spreading across the world. I'm ready to join in! :p

4. Excuse my ignorance, but how is violence and vandalism going to help our cause? We want the war happy hate mongers out of office, we dont want to do battle with them. This is revolution not anarchy.

5. What is the one thing feared by most?

Physical Violence.

And Anarchy isn't necessarily about violence... it is about the absence of publicly recognized government or enforced political authority.

6. Fight the powers.

7. And how do you expect a revolution to come about without some form of violence?

If it comes down to it, I'll kill who stands in my way in a revolution.

Did the British let the pilgrims get their independence without a fight? Didn't think so.

8. Ah Swills, always the ray of sunshine...
    You really need to get laid...

9. Why the hell aren't there ever any huge protests in America?

10. #12 Swills, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    I'm so happy to see this bumped.

Why haven't you seen American protests? There has been, maybe I should have mad a thread, I did, 1 at least, http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...ic-outrage-while-protesters-camp-out-nyc.html. Have you seen this gem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJuedzzLXE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Shocking!! Man explains to WFTV News why he loves the Orlando Police Department - Hilarious!!‬‏[/ame]
    In response to

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...ess-florida-=-you-go-jail-do-not-pass-go.html

Lets not not forgot the Union protests in Wisconsin. And I'm there's plenty more, we just gotta find it or start one :laughing:

11. #13 Elem3nt17, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011

12. Whoa whoa, you missed the point. It was satire, not reality. Think the Colbert Show. The OPD lover was joking the whole time and he's hilarious!!!

13. Oh oh ok haha. I just woke up. I didn't see the onion news network logo so I thought this guy was serious. It wouldn't be surprising if there were alot of people with this exact mindset out there.

14. Because we're sedated by fluoride water.

15. I make a thread about world wide protests and this is what you have to say?

And the insult is so common and lame. Be more original next time, kthanks

16. Your right I shouldn't have said the last sentence, but I'll stand by the first.
    You spend way too much energy on negativity...yes, it's important to know...but when you spend all that time on the negative and no time on the positive...it sucks the life out of you. Ever notice how exhausting it is to be around someone negative...that energy feeds like a parasite...it's destructive. Ever spend the day around someone positive...your ready to run a marathon...that energy is nourishing.
    When it comes to people...all your focus is on the negative...your only positive...games and animals...not that it's bad...I enjoyed them...but nothing positive about people.
    You spend your time looking for the bad in people you will have no problems finding it. I think you need to spend equal time looking for the good in people...again, if you look for it you won't have any problems finding it.
    It's all about balance.
    Your cynicism is testament to what that parasite is doing to you.

17. Quoting the truth...

They first used flouride in the water in Nazi death camps, but suddenly it's alright to do so in America's water supply? :(

I need a reverse osmosis filter

18. #20 riejgndtueodtrd, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]