Protesters attack DNC headquaters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jan 22, 2017.

1. this happened in November....

2. ^^^ Thanks for clarifying man.

3. I'm so stoned, I read "posters attacking dns hq" lmfao

4. The DNC never stood for helping the working class. Hence why Sanders was an independent.

Democrats stand adjacently to the left of wherever the Republicans are, and will go no further.

Hillary Clinton being the candidate of a "left-wing" party is completely laughable.

5. Neener neener
    The Republican party has done even less for the working class.
    Like her or not, she knew her stuff, unlike Goldilocks. See Donnie running over to the CIA Saturday standing in front of the Wall of the Slain and whine for 5 minuets about the press for correctly reporting his crowd size. Gawd help us!

6. Hillary is the the ultimate neocon shill.. Good on the democrats who continue to criticize their own party vs the ones who mud sling.. If the democrats didnt have their head so far up their ass there is no doubt they would have someone in the white house today.

7. Another reason the democrats fail: they alienate people who criticize them *from the LEFT* by going "but REPUBLICANZ!!!" like we're their hostages or something. Not everyone is willing to sell their soul for a few extra scraps from the table.

Even dumber is when they can't imagine there *is* anything to the left of them and assume anyone who critiques them must be a teabagging Bible-thumper.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Need a hug? lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. #10 Vicious, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    So they're swallowing themselves now. Who didn't see that coming? When they started focusing on identity politics I knew they were going to implode.

Between "neener neener" and this I don't think he's the one that needs it. This is some of the most cancerous and immature posting I've seen here in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Burn Trump, burn.

Edited bnwthhfc

• Like Like x 1