Protest the Hero - Fortress

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by D3vO, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Hello!

Well just posting to say I picked up the new Protest the Hero album and its the tits :D

Sooooo good, even better than the last one, Kezia.

Protest is Canadian metal/hardcore dunno even what to call them. All I know is they are amazing, and very close to me. Anyone who is into anything heavy with screaming guitars and pounding beats check out some Protest. They have a myspace page with Bloodmeat ('single' from Fortress) so you should go check em out.

Lemme know what you think

- be easy

2. Soo weird seeing how huge these guys are now...been listening to them since the Happy Go Lucky days, haha.

I've only listened to Fortress all the way through once and I don't really like it and am not convinced in the slightest that it's better than Kezia. However, the first time I listened to Kezia I hated it and grew to love it over a few weeks of listening, so I'm hoping it'll be the same way with Fortress.

3. i love Kezia. i would get so blazed and continue to blaze while listening to the whole thing.

over and over again i did that.

im yet to hear the whole new Fortress cd. I'll have to soon tho

4. I'll have to check out their new album. I saw them play a year or 2 ago here in atlanta with trivium. i've been listening to them since.

5. The Dissentience + Palms Read are my favorites, cant stop listening to this album.. I ll be seeing them live for the first time in March.. im pretty excited

6. Theres a letter waiting for me!

7. #7 SpiceMadeOfLife, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    I saw them live on wednesday. It was insane, first mosh pit I've ever been to, got knocked in the lip and bled like a mutha fucka, and got busted with underage drinking.

That was a sweet show :D

EDIT I'm 18, legal age is 19. There.

8. LOVE both albums. especially when im blazing.