protecting you babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by horkbajar, May 9, 2011.

1. so i ve had an idea and wanted to see what everyone thought. everyone has such trouble with putting their plants early on while their still vulnerable so i thought what if i took one of the larger Rubbermaid storage containers that was clear and cut holes to keep it from getting to hot and put it outside somewhere inconspicuous i figured it should do a good job at keeping my lil plants safe and putting some water in the bottom should keep it humid and help cut down on the need for watering. let me know what you think

2. Whats up bud...I think that would work fine...just be like a little mini green house. Id like to see what other people say about how the light will react through tho plastic. Thats a good idea tho i might have to try it. Right now all i have is fishing line and soap around mine.

3. I was thinking I would take a 7 gal planter and put 1 autoflower in it, put chicken wire up around the pot like 3 foot high and the cover it with window screen. If I get it going then put it in the woods in good light would this work for protection through the 10 weeks or would the screen block out too much light for good production? Has anyone tried this and how good does it work?

4. i would think it would still get plenty of sun as long as it was in a good spot where it was gettin alot of overhead sunlight

5. Any suggestions on the best autoflower for high thc and fast matureing. I need to keep them around 2-3' high.