protecting my small plant from the rain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by modern-hippy, Mar 17, 2005.

1. I have a small out door plant wich is still a sprout. This weekend its supposed to rain and Im going to be camping so I wont be here to protect it. Should i put up some kind of cover so the rain doesnt destroy it or do you think it will be ok?

2. I would think it would be ok as afterall, plants were 'designed' to grow outside hehe.
    But, it also depends ont he ground you planted in and what type of rain: Does it flood alot there ? Is this just a spring rain or a monsoon, are there trees or bushes overhead to block alot of the force of rain,etc? So it is hard to say without a pic. and what would you do to protect it ? Good luck tho

3. its planted in a plastic bucket, but i cant bring it inside. i dont know how hard its gonna rain, the news just said rain. I'm thinking of building some koind of structure over it out of random shit in my garage

4. Chances are that what ever you cover it with will get wieghed down by rain and crush the little bugger. I'd leave it where it is.

5. It's natural for mother nature to rain on plants. Even small tiny sprouting plants. Don't worry about it.

6. yeah i just left it alone and it was fine... thanks peoples