Pros and cons

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by davidp0326, Nov 7, 2012.

1. wow. of course someone who has a mental problems, is in prision, etc is going to be unable to. Didn't know I had to dumb it down that much for you. Anyone that wants to can. There will be nothing stopping them from directly growing and flooding the black market or indirectly by offering there plants to someone else. By saying "everybody" I didn't know I had to put a disclaimer and say this does not include the homeless, the mentally ill, people in prision etc etc who literally can't. But anyone who has normal abilities and lives a fairly normal life style that wants to will. And it'll be all legal.

2. [quote name='"ruffstylez"']wow. of course someone who has a mental problems, is in prision, etc is going to be unable to. Didn't know I had to dumb it down that much for you. Anyone that wants to can. There will be nothing stopping them from directly growing and flooding the black market or indirectly by offering there plants to someone else. By saying "everybody" I didn't know I had to put a disclaimer and say this does not include the homeless, the mentally ill, people in prision etc etc who literally can't. But anyone who has normal abilities and lives a fairly normal life style that wants to will. And it'll be all legal.[/quote]

Wtf is wrong with you?! Those people count just because YOU don't consider them "normal." You are ridiculous to think that just because somebody doesn't have the abilities that you means they are not a person included in the phrase "everybody" I seriously ferl really bad for people like you. Ugh gross.

3. crazy how much the police state has us by the balls.. anyone can grow weed anywhere if they wanted too.

4. I think what he means is the majority of "normal" people will be able to. the group you are talking about is a very small percentage.

5. [quote name='"tokeupchillout"']

I think what he means is the majority of "normal" people will be able to. the group you are talking about is a very small percentage.[/quote]

That still doesn't take away from the fact that they are people, their situations are very real, and that they are included in "everybody"......

Not only that but these populations arn't that small at all..

6. My advice: smoke like its legal when its not! - From Canada.

7. #47 tokeupchillout, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    I get what you mean but i still think he is right in saying everybody could do it.
    It is just assumed that isolated and mentally disabled people can not do certain things without assistance. As a social worker could you not assist them in matters such as these?

i'm also pretty sure that the population of people who could not is some way contact someone to grow there plants in a legal state is tiny. i mean there will be adverts in the newspaper and on craigslist.

8. [quote name='"tokeupchillout"']

I get what you mean but i still think he is right in saying everybody could do it.
    It is just assumed that isolated and mentally disabled people can not do certain things without assistance. As a social worker could you not assist them in matters such as these?

i'm also pretty sure that the population of people who could not is some way contact someone to grow there plants in a legal state is tiny. i mean there will be adverts in the newspaper and on craigslist.[/quote]

It's still generalization, so he is still wrong, you can't possibley fight me.on that.. You alreadyvsaid those people exsist........ And as a social worker I wish I could do a whole lot more but unfortunatly we have little to no resources because of bare minimum funding... God forbid I remind people that there are less fortunate people then themselves........

9. People dont die from second hand marijuana smoke, BIG difference!

10. You are assuming that gathering together different people's 6 plants into one place and being grown by you is going to be allowed. The Colorado state legislature is going to have to come up with regulations next year and who is to say they won't ban collective growing like they did to the medical marijuana industry.

11. but nobody has to know about growing team that is formed.

12. If I knew more people like you, I'd be a wealthy wealthy man

13. Then move to the east coast. There are many people like me here.

14. This is gonna sound weird but if complete legalization ends up happening, there is that small part of me that will miss the feeling of getting away with something when I do indoor grows. It takes the mystique out of it. It takes the stealthiness requirement away and I'll miss that. I love how we find new ways to hide grows, mask the smell, fake out drug tests, all that stuff. It's kind of a game. I know that sounds crazy, but I will miss some of it.

15. hope you get arrested and thrown in jail. For christ sake, marijuana has been legalized in two states and there are a ton of smokers complaining about random bs. Weirdos, for real.

16. #56 Drifter23, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    Wait till you feel what legalization is like. I've done both and I can tell you from experience that being able to both use cannabis and being a law abiding citizen is truly incredible. Not getting that jumpy pit in your stomach when a cop drives by, not having that flash of fear when someone knocks at the door, not worrying about someone jumping out with an AR-15 when you are out to score a bag(don't laugh, that actually happened to me once and it was scary as hell). All of these things will be yours.

Having interacted with the cannabis community in an activist capacity since around 2009 has made me believe that cannabis users are their own worst enemies when it comes to legalization.

17. A tad harsh, isn't it? Why do you want me in jail? I made a very good point. Humanity has been doing things we aren't supposed to since day 1. Why? Because we can and when someone tells us not to do something we tend to become curious and want to try it out.

It's not weird either, I dunno what yer so cranky about? :confused: