Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pros and Cons of the MFLB

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, May 12, 2013.

1. Topic is in the title. What are your guys' pros and cons of the Magic Flight Launch Box?

2. For the record threads like these go under toking tools under vaporizers. But anyways..

Pros:stealthy
    Good conservation
    Good taste
    Gives a nice buzz

Cons: price(that varies person to person, some people can't shell out the $100)

Somewhat small hits. Don't expect huge vapor clouds

And it's more of a solo piece, maybe 2 people.

3. The good, I can use it anywhere.
    The bad, it's just to damned small.

4. You know, I hear some people say vapes give them the best high of their lives, and I hear others say that vapes don't get them as high as they like. Makes me a bit hesitant to get a vape.

5. Good have already been listed.

bad; you have to use a battery to guess and pick how much of a hit/temperature you want to build up, ie its not digital.

6. Because at the end of the day several rips from a bong with good weed will do so much more, everyone tries to leave me otherwise but I am her to have a vape sesh that didn't leave me longing for a bong to be in my hands.

7. Pros:

Conserves the most weed of any vape
    Cheapest portable that isn't shit
    Taste
    Nice buzz

Cons:

Impossible to get high from after using it for awhile as a heavy smoker
    Despite being passable, still a pretty shitty vape

IMO the MFLB is GREAT for any casual smokers out there, and a great entry level vape. But if you're a daily/medicinal user, it'll wear out it's welcome within a couple months as your tolerance to a vape high increases. It simply can't vape effectively enough to vape enough weed quick enough to get you high.

First month I had it was awesome, got fried off like .1 every time. After that .1 no longer got me high, and by the time I was able to finish a second .1 trench the effects of the first had pretty much worn off and then BAM no battery life left.

So in short, casual smoker? Buy it. Heavy smoker? Save some extra cash and do yourself a favor by grabbing an Ascent, Solo or PAX.

8. Worst piece of shit that I've ever bought it worked for about a week if that. Bud wouldn't work but kief sort of burned if your thinking about buying one don't be a sucker!

9. Pros:

Works as good as any other vape
    Small
    Portable
    Stealthy

Cons:
    Batteries get annoying
    Steep learning curve to use properly

I can completely vape a 0.15g ish trench in 2 hits so don't tell me this thing is weaker than other vapes. I will admit that it took a while to learn how to use properly. Most people do not let it heat up enough.