Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pros and cons of the good herb.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foamysq, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I'm sure most if not all of you have been down this road, just weighing the good and bad wondering if you should keep on smoking the old sensa mia. I was curious as to the health problems the more experienced/seasoned smokers have because of it. Have any of you noticed a decline in learning ability at all? I go to school and it means allot to me to do well, so far I have not notice any major decline in GPA and i stick to a routine when it comes to book work. Also have any of you noticed any problems with breathing while running, or just more strain in cardio based activities? â€‹I personally have not had any bad experiences from smoking, but everyone has their own. Quite frankly I love smoking weed it sooths me and just puts me in a stated of relaxation that nothing else can, but it is associated with allot of bad and I just want to hear someone else's personal experience with it.

Please help me with your input, it is much appreciated.
    Thank you. (/^.^)/

2. I know alot of people are going to tell me its just me and that weed isnt responsible but:

- memory is worse. The previous day isnt forgottten, just foggy. ( i smoke daily though)

- when sober i am less motivated to go do anything. I tend to be more of an introvert now.

- as for the lungs hurting when breathing, no, but i only vape now. Couldnt stand the sore throat every morning after smoking

3. Only the smell

4. Cost of bud, Damage to the lungs over time if smoked