Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pros and cons of spice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n0rm, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In recent months I've seen a few posts asking about Spice and similar products and if they really work. Well I finally got curious myself and decided to try it. Yes it does get you high. Feels similar to smoking the herb, but it's more of a body high. Also it doesn't seem to be as harsh on the lungs as say, smoking a bowl. The downsides to Spice are, the high only lasts for about an hour, your tolerance builds fast, and at least in upstate NY it goes for $30 a gram.

2. #2 ScrawbrrySwishr, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    i wouldn't call getting an hour long "body high" for 30$ a pro, but to each his own. All this legal herb business is nonsense, unknown plant matter is mashed together and sold for outrageous prices. Just buy some legit bud for 20 a g, or save your money man.

3. pros- its legal?

cons- it has all sorts of chems in it, nobody knows if it is safe or not, its more expensive than weed, the high isnt as good as weed, everybody that ive known that have tried it have said they didnt get high

you decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.