Propylene Glycol THC Tincture Recipe by me

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Tetsuol, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Hello I would like to make a thc vg/pg tincture to vape discreetly. Please help me out as I'm new to this and this will be my first batch. I don't know where to put this I thought this would be a good place... So I'm going to grind up 3.5 grams into a ceramic bwl wrapped in foil into the oven at 212F for 30 min to decarb.
    Then put it in a mason jar filled with vg. I'm not sure the ratio but I want 5-10 hits to get you high. ( I smoke everyday) I heard to use pg to help thin it so I'm thinking 1:3. So I'll do 6oz vg and 3oz pg. please help me on the ratio. After its in the jar I'm going to put it in a crockpot on top of a ceramic ramiken so I don't burn the weed. I will fill the crock pot with water up to the glycerin and keep the lid off so the water dosent get to hot(the lid on the jar is sealed tho). Then I only have 4 hours to cook it and mix it every 20 min. So I'm going to keep it in a dark cool place and cook another day for 4 hours and then drain it with a cheese cloth. Any help advice would be much appreciated and if I should move this to another thread lmk please and thanks... Just thought to what if I add non nic flaved juice while it cooks to flavor it and cover up the smell????

Puff puff pass the kush

2. Sounds about right but id let it sit for more than 4 days.

I made about 15ml worth out of 50/50 vg pg and ~1.5g of white widow hash and its....ok. it definitely has a strong ganja taste but idk if it would be able to get me high before im sick of vaping it. I def feel a littlw head change from it after a few hits.

That being said, you might want to use more than 3.5g of flower

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yea let me correct the ratio n I'm positive this will work... One gram for every 8ml so I'm going to use four grams for 32 ml then a 70/30 mix so 22ml vg and 10 pg then add a couple ml of non nic already flavored juice and I should be good to go?

Puff puff pass the kush

4. Most vaporizer do not get hot enough to decarb THC much less CBD won't get you high or medicate